stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Confed Cup - Uruguay vs Tahiti

I'm liking the hat trick market again for this game. At least 1 hat trick has been scored in the 2 previous games against Tahiti. I've heard that the Tahiti coach has promised all 3 goal keepers a game in the tournament, so the third choice keeper should start tonight.

Uruguay need to take the game seriously, just in case the Nigerians do cause an upset against a Spain team with nothing to play for and qualification comes down to goal difference.

I really like Suarez to score a hat trick tonight as he has the ability to create the chances for himself and could really put Tahiti to the sword. He's the type of player to really want to score as many as he can. At 2.62 on Paddypower this might be worth a look as the odds are well over that of the current exchange markets.

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

do you know if there is a market for anyone to score a hatrick? like with the spain game i mean.

stemellor

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    do you know if there is a market for anyone to score a hatrick? like with the spain game i mean.
    Pinny have it just over 1.5 at the moment.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

-180 for a hatrick to be scored on pinnacle. Tempting

Might play Cristian Rodriguez to score anytime @ -160 as well. Powerful long shots and can run at defenders and beat them. Will wait and see if he starts first tho

Akatana

Thanks guy's solid lean's. What do you guy's think about -7 AH for Uruguay? How solid do you think -7 is ? For example in the Spain match many people including myself comfortably took -8 with a lot of confidence. But here for Uruguay is -7 as solid as for example the -8 for Spain?

stemellor

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    Thanks guy's solid lean's. What do you guy's think about -7 AH for Uruguay? How solid do you think -7 is ? For example in the Spain match many people including myself comfortably took -8 with a lot of confidence. But here for Uruguay is -7 as solid as for example the -8 for Spain?
    I'm really not sure about the spread here. I took the Spain bet as I was confident about their professionalism and ability to keep a clean sheet. If Uruguay get sloppy and concede then the -7 suddenly becomes quite difficult to cover. I think Uruguay cover, but not with enough confidence to back it with any money.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

wat do people think about a cavani hat trick? so far hes been poor and now hes got the opportunity to get 3 or 4 goals (albeit against a shit opponent) and show people why he is so highly regarded.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by stemellor View Post
    I'm really not sure about the spread here. I took the Spain bet as I was confident about their professionalism and ability to keep a clean sheet. If Uruguay get sloppy and concede then the -7 suddenly becomes quite difficult to cover. I think Uruguay cover, but not with enough confidence to back it with any money.
    Agreed!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Uruguay putting out a 2nd string side. No cavani, forland or suarez