biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Swedish unders are hitting like crazy

every single one that 5D let you bet on yesterday went under. every single game today is looking really, really good for unders. problem is i like to bet overs. those who do not must be making a killing. three different Swedish leagues... all unders. my thought was if these games are indeed rigged you'd think they do overs the next day after all those unders. stupid i know.

also, is this league really rigged? i see goals scored and taken away much more than any other league. this could just be the losing talking though. i could have sworn i read an article once that said it is one of many rigged leagues.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

this league usually has alot of scoring.

biff
    dead

hmm... as of right now seven games look good for the under (seven games 5D offered). yes, i know this league is known for scoring. this is why i'm thinking these last 2 days have been fixed. insane juice on most of these Swedish games going over and none win or maybe get a couple? maybe.

biff
    dead

oh yes, i also notice from the games yesterday and today that whenever a second goal is scored with a lot of time left, every single goal is taken away. out of 11 games.

biff
    dead

2 out of 7 went over... for the last 2 days that is 2 out of 11 went over. well, it looks like i'm whining so i'll stop posting.