Sportslover
    Sportslover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

West Ham vs Fulham - Over 2.5 +110

Backing the Over 2.5 at +110 in an upcoming English Premier League game between West Ham and Fulham, due to start in just under an hour.

West Ham is a team that creates a lot of chances under Zola, although sometimes fail to convert their chances and dominance into goals. They'll be desperate to put that right against Fulham because they're in the relegation zone and they'll want to drag themselves out as soon as possible so they don't find themselves in a relegation battle this season. They'll be working that little bit harder to score goals today, Zola views this game against Fulham as a vital game that they must win. Zola is frustrated at their lack of efficiency in front of goal and no doubt he'll have worked hard on this in training.

West Ham has also conceded 10 goals in their last 4 games and they're playing against a Fulham side that is positive, likes to play good football and play with 2 strikers, even away from home. I can see goals in this game.

As for Fulham, I was fairly impressed with their positive performance against Arsenal in their last match, not many teams have the ability to get enough possession to attack Arsenal and create chances against them but Fulham showed their good enough to do it. Against a leaking West Ham defence, they could convert their chances to goals.
    Points Awarded:

EaglesPhan36 gave Sportslover 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great pick!!!

Sportslover
    Sportslover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

Just checked the score in this match, West Ham vs Fulham, during the half time break of the Chelsea vs Liverpool match.

West Ham vs Fulham finished as a 2-2 draw, resulting in a win for the Over 2.5 +110 bet. Congrats to all those who are enjoying a win after backing this outcome.

I look forward to watching the highlights of this match tomorrow as the full match wasn't televised today because on the channel showing English football they were showing Arsenal v Blackburn and Chelsea v Liverpool instead.

I notice that Fulham had a man sent off and yet still bounced back to score 2 goals and lead the match before West Ham equalised. This highlights the attacking nature of this Fulham team, Roy Hodgson is not a manager that will sit back, he'll always look for his team to play good football and create chances. This attacking bravery was highlighted in a recent game against a strong top 4 opponent, Arsenal, not many teams are prepared to attack Arsenal in the same manner that Fulham went about their business.

Meanwhile, it looks as though West Ham's defensive troubles continued, conceding 2 goals at home which takes their tally to 12 goals conceded in the last 5 games. However, as always, a West Ham team coached by Zola will always create chances and it looks as though that trend continued today, resulting in 2 goals for the home team.

InThisMoment
    hello
    InThisMoment's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good call. Fulham got a red card in the game as well then scored a goal after it.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

How West Ham managed to concede two goals when Fulham were a man down is beyond me...
    Good for you over backers though!