tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Europa League Capping

Alright, I feel much more comfortable with Europa than Champions league, though I am pretty pleased with my 10-4 record over the past two days! Here's where I'm leaning tomorrow, would love to get some insight.

Galatasaray Win
    The juice is gonna be ridiculous, but this might be a "save my dwindling Bookmaker account" pick. Honestly, I don't see Gala coming even close to dropping this game.

Panathinaikos Win
    Being the other strong team in the Gala group, Panathinaikos has already lost the game that they wanted to win, and now they're up to the two games that they need to win. Tomorrow they should have no problem disposing of Bucharest

Genoa/Valencia Draw
    Neither of these teams has looked like they want to win recently, and naturally, Italian teams are going to underperform on the national stage, and Valencia is going to underperform whenever I think they should win. This logic may not hold up in a court of law, but I'm thinking a draw here and then Valencia wins their next one to grab second place in the group

Fulham/Basel Under
    Fulham hates scoring...and fun.

That's all I've got so far. What do you all think?

cro
    Toronto Blue Jays to smash Fister
    cro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 610

fulham over
    fulham and basel in europe have goals.

Dont know about the rest.
    p.s Genoa always look like they want to win. Have you watched them play?
    Last edited by cro; 09-30-09 at 06:51 PM.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Tbill be careful with the Panathanaikos game, these Romanian teams have been playing well in Europe, ask Mihaita what he thinks of this Romanian team first he'll give good insight.

Galatasaray to win on the asian handicap and Over2.5 looks good.
    Toulouse to win
    Ajax to win or -0 and Over2.5
    Lille not to loose
    Psv Under2.5
    Sporting Lisbon win
    Celtic win

tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I'm going to be getting up and making plays very quickly before my midterm tomorrow morning, but here are a couple more that I like and would love to have some insight on in the morning!

Athletic Bilbao NTL (might even play the win here. German teams are very spotty in my opinion)
    Steaua NTL
    Lazio/Levski Draw

Out of these, I think the Lazio draw is actually the strongest. Neither of those teams have been playing inspired football lately. Anyway, I'm gonna sleep on it (and a whole lot of physics information), and lets hope we can keep the great, winning week going!