kosti
    kosti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1624

Just looking through the odds for today's matches and the Bulgarian league caught my eye...

13th place Lokomotiv Sofia is a heavy home favourite against 3rd place and local rival CSKA. I wager on the league a little bit and am shocked at the odds
    Loko ML @ -250 and -1 @ -140
    CSKA ML @ +450 and +1 @ +120

CSKA on a 5 game win streak and Loko have won twice in last 10. These local derbies are tough to predict but powerhouse CSKA at +1 and + odds? Originally was going to play under 2.5 until I saw these odds.

Loko need win to stay out of relegation (which would be disastrous) but I don't know if CSKA will go that easy on them if they could cause a shock to their rivals.

Any insight guys? I don't know any lineups etc but none the less this looks like an odd one.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its the last round... Its all probably decided before they kick a ball..
    Nothing can change for CSKA, they will finish 3rd. Lok Sofia will avoid relegation with a win if Vrasta lose/draw as Lok have a better aggregate over them... The fact that Lok are being pounded and Vrasta are drifting big time (1.40 opening odds, now trading 2.20)... Suggests Lok are getting out of this.
    HOWEVER when prices get pounded on "fixes" - the other side (CSKA in this case)is often the value shot - a lot of times its just bullshit (especially in Bulgaria, could be money laundering..) BUT as its last round, i dunno....
    Im not sure on the relationship between Lok and CSKA, a lot will depend on that...

I didnt really help lol