O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Biggest Fing Joke in Sports

3 goals in ten minutes to draw against Man U. Fcking WHORES!!!!!!!!

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Biggest Fing FIX in Sports

thats what you meant

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

If this game was fixed it would have ended in a 90+4' goal for ManU to take the win. That'd be the way for Sir Alex to go out.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

ha yeah, no way there would ever be a fix for Man U to concede 3 in last 10 mins in Alex Ferguson's last ever game! Dont be retarded people

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont bet on sports that are popular in Europe. Soccer, tennis, cricket are a complete toss up if they arent fixed

mladengermanovic
    mladengermanovic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    If this game was fixed it would have ended in a 90+4' goal for ManU to take the win. That'd be the way for Sir Alex to go out.

thats exactly what happened last week stupid so every dumb sheep and their grandmother bet manu ml today being fergusons last game

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha yeah, no way there would ever be a fix for Man U to concede 3 in last 10 mins in Alex Ferguson's last ever game! Dont be retarded people
    it takes a real dumb and stupid son of a biitch to say something like that... hope all u dumb sheep bet munich in the finals as dortmund will win 100%

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    Dont bet on sports that are popular in Europe. Soccer, tennis, cricket are a complete toss up if they arent fixed
    More like don't bet public favorites in meaningless games. Man U. had their big end of season party/trophy presentation last week. Today meant nothing. Mentally most were already on vacation.
    Points Awarded:

stemellor gave swordsandtequila 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by mladengermanovic View Post
    thats exactly what happened last week stupid so every dumb sheep and their grandmother bet manu ml today being fergusons last game

it takes a real dumb and stupid son of a biitch to say something like that... hope all u dumb sheep bet munich in the finals as dortmund will win 100%
    One more time; why are you here if every game is fixed? You can't win, so why bother? Are there fixes? Yes, usually smaller/more obscure leagues no one pays any attention. Yes it can happen anywhere. But that doesn't mean every f*king game in every f*king league in every f*king country is 100% fixed. People can't keep a secret, it's been shown time and time again. Piss off the wrong guy and you're outed. Now lay everything you got on Dortmund, since you already know the outcome. I'm already on the over. Wish me luck.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

why else would man u be plus money to win the game for old dbags last hurrah

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

hahaha show us your ticket then? I assume you've put everything you have on Dortmund then if it's 100%? I assume you've taken loans from every bank you have and put it on them.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

So was I a sheep at 81' when it was 2-5? I'm just trying to figure out where I went wrong?

AlexLx
    AlexLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2241

You did nothing wrong. You just felt that was a bet and you went for it. Soooooo many times those things happen, we dont remenber the ones we won or the ones we didn't bet but just the ones we lost.

Try to move on. Best advice I can give you.
    Last edited by AlexLx; 05-19-13 at 04:51 PM.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed. I just hate it when someone makes it out to be as if it was a stupid play and I should have known they wouldn't cover. That game cost me 2.6K in a parlay. I'm still steaming but whatever. It's NOT because I lost. It is the way it happened. Up 3 goals with 10 mins of play against one of the best defensive teams in the league and only need to win. Couple that with Sir Ferg's last game and had to think they would send him off with a win.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Man U doesn't concede 5 goals in 10 games, so this is hilarious.

BrianKay
    BrianKay's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played the over and cashed easily...who careswho wins or loses! Over just seemed sooooo easy, that I almost couldn't believe the line!?

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BrianKay View Post
    I played the over and cashed easily...who careswho wins or loses! Over just seemed sooooo easy, that I almost couldn't believe the line!?
    You should go tout. Thanks for sharing.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

weird no response...must be out getting personal unsecured lines of credit for the dortmund ML

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    You should go tout. Thanks for sharing.

mladengermanovic
    mladengermanovic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    weird no response...must be out getting personal unsecured lines of credit for the dortmund ML
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    hahaha show us your ticket then? I assume you've put everything you have on Dortmund then if it's 100%? I assume you've taken loans from every bank you have and put it on them.
    funny fukkers arent ya?

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    One more time; why are you here if every game is fixed? You can't win, so why bother? Are there fixes? Yes, usually smaller/more obscure leagues no one pays any attention. Yes it can happen anywhere. But that doesn't mean every f*king game in every f*king league in every f*king country is 100% fixed. People can't keep a secret, it's been shown time and time again. Piss off the wrong guy and you're outed. Now lay everything you got on Dortmund, since you already know the outcome. I'm already on the over. Wish me luck.
    thats not the fixes im talking about when i say all games are fixed, obviously no crime syndicate could fix games in top leages, im talking about these games being fixed from the inside, scripted and arranged by fifa, uefa and the leagues. thats who the refs and players work for and do as their bosses say, u want ur paycheck this is what happens just like any other job. if u think these players wont keep their mouth shut to continue their big and rich careers ur fukking naive, there are hundreds of more minute 90 goals in all major leagues than there should be if this sport was real, and ffs if u see some of these minute 90 goals between huge clubs in huge games like benfica chelsea or dortmund malaga u clearly see defenders backing away in the last minutes/seconds so opposing teams can score

as far as the final goes, what happened on the final day of bundesliga dortmund losing by 2 penalties late in the game while bayern coming to win 4-3 from 3-1 down makes me 100% sure dortmund will lift trophy