Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Saturday Last round of the Serie-B in Italy, potential match fixes Discussion

I thought i start this thread right now before it's too late.

As many of you know, Saturday 18th is the last round of the Italian Serie-B

a couple of games stand out right now

Verona v Empoli & Novara v Lanciano

These two games have ridiculously low odds for the draw, 1/2 and 2/9 right now.
    I have been following the Serie-B all season long, it's one of my most profitable leagues, but when it comes to the dodgy stuff i have to admit i am no expert and need some education in this department lol.

Does anyone have any information on these matches, i mean they are probably fixed yes, but what are the chances that they will stay a draw like the odds suggest, i've already seen a few of these in Serie-A as im sure many of you did as well in the last couple of weeks and hesitated to bet on them and they all ended a draw! lost easy money opportunities

So any input on these games and their dodgy odd's will be of big help to make things more clear! and if possible end in me or others betting on them who are not very clear about these games and their fixed indication's.
    Last edited by Akatana; 05-15-13 at 09:09 PM.

Akatana

Come on people i know this is not as important as what we do regularly but it still could be an opportunity and just 2 days away lol

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry, not something I get involved in. They are probably easy money, but I only bet on value picks. As I can't work out the probability of the draw, based on previous results, I don't bet.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by stemellor View Post
    Sorry, not something I get involved in. They are probably easy money, but I only bet on value picks. As I can't work out the probability of the draw, based on previous results, I don't bet.
    Fair point mate. thanks

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why are Verona going for 1pt when Livorno could catch them??? Never really understood why they are obsessed with draw fixes, it doesnt really help anyone.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Why are Verona going for 1pt when Livorno could catch them??? Never really understood why they are obsessed with draw fixes, it doesnt really help anyone.
    That's exactly what i was wondering right????? Looks super dodgy lol, but the odds are so ridiculous for it that maybe they want a draw for whatever reason?? or maybe it's a scam??? lol

ps that same scenario occured with torino v genoa and it ended a draw like the odds implied. it's so fuccking dodgy i might end up taking a stab at it , but at this moment i don't know lol
    Last edited by Akatana; 05-16-13 at 06:44 AM.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Bet all overs 2.5..Been at least 6 on last game days for years now..Worst case is you lose a bit of juice..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Novara to win is tempting