lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

EPL Wigan Athletic v Swansea

can anyone tell me about this match?

full teams etc, to me swansea is playing pretty decent and have the power to take this
    match they just came from a draw with man city and i assume they will use that as
    motivation to win. bookies think other wise, anyone else thinking wigan will lose this one
    at home?

Wigan Athletic 1.91 v Swansea 3.80

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Swansea have already been on holidays since their League cup win, why will that change now? On the other hand, Wigan is fighting for relegation and always somehow do well at the end of the season games. Win this game and they will move out of the relegation spot on GD.

bdon3173
    bdon3173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Hi there,

New member but watch a lot of premiership football! I would avoid this game, Wigan get into very good form at the end of the season. They looked solid against City and were unlucky to lose, got a crucial win couple of days ago and I would either back them or a draw here. This is a must win for them and I think they'll get it especially if Sunderland win today.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Wigan DNB if I played it. Need the win a lot more than Swansea do and have been solid recently. Came close to beating Spurs at home

ISTANBUL1453
    ISTANBUL1453's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Wigan is very experienced team at these weeks.In past years they always struggle with relegation and played well at these weeks.

I also watched the last game of Wigan's away WBA win 90 minutes.They fight for it every minute of play and won the match by coming from back 2 times.If they want to stay at the league they have to win home match against Swansea.

I think Wigan will play "big" against aimless Swansea.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Team news

Michu(top scorer for Swansea) is out.
    Beausejour(2nd player with most assists for Wigan) is out.