Johndrama
    Johndrama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

I started the stream 20 sec before the goal, I'm not ashamed to say I stood up and danced a little when I saw the goal. Didn't see the reaction.

adding a small play on fortuna sittard dnb @ 1.85 (0-0) 33' 1u;

0.5u draw @waregem (2-1) @4.00 61'

I'll make a 2u play on the over in the porto game, might even pick a side after observing the game. Trying to grab the over 2.0 live

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks man. Can't believe I didn't spot the over odds on Porto vs Benfica. On this as well.

Johndrama

Got it, 2.5u on over 2.0 @1.9 porto game. Bol

Johndrama

Had a fail safe bet today, if everything went wrong, I'd take the over in real, now I got huge odds, but dont know if I should take it. Real looks bored
    ....ideas?

Johndrama

Nvm espanyol scored, new plan, 2.5u real -0.5 @1.97

Johndrama

over 3.0 @real (1-0) @1.97 30'; 2u

Johndrama

YES PORTO !_!

stemellor

Johndrama

Summary 5/11/2013

aston villa +0.5 @ 2.15 for 0.75u //over 2.75 for 1 u // benteke to score anytime for 0.5u @ 2.6-> loss//win//win -> +0.8

Bayern -2.25 ;4u @2 . Over 3.5 4u @2. 1st half asian -1.5 @ 2.75 -> win//loss/loss -> -1

estoril -0.5 4u //-1.5 1u -> win/loss -> +2.4

Gaz metan medias -0.25 @ 1.97 (0-0) 26' ;1.5u -> loss -1.5

girona -1 @ 1.85 (1-1) 25'; 1.5u -> loss -1.5

0.3u draw gaz metan @3.5 (1-2) 68' -> loss

fortuna sittard dnb @ 1.85 (0-0) 33' 1u -> loss -1

0.5u draw @waregem (2-1) @4.00 61' -> loss -0.5

2.5u on over 2.0 @1.9 porto game -> won +2.25

2.5u real -0.5 @1.97 (1-0) -> won +2.4

over 3.0 @real (1-0) @1.97 30'; 2u -> lost -2

Overall : +0.88 u

This was a good day, a day that I consider to be extremely unlucky. Let's start with aston villa, I'm very pleased with myself, I would never take chelsea at those odds, probably everyone is saying that I'm a sucker that it was a gift from the books but I'll disagree. The only mistake I made was unit management, should have put more on the over than on the ah.

Lucky on estoril, but extremely unfortunate in the bayern game, I took the over with augsburgs desperation in mind, I thought once bayern scores they would go all-in and might score once.

Things didnt go well on the live games, I didnt bet in frustration, yet somehow I managed to miss them all. fortuna plays attractive football and gaz metan is a better team than otelul but being romanian league, I should've known things like this can and will happen. I'm happy that waregem won, even though that canceled my draw, I thought that after their streak has ended and all that 1st place pressure they might choke but they pulled through; impressed.

A few things I've put my eyes on for tomorrow. There is incredible value on fenerbache, I'm not saying motivation of the team is a factor and that they are in a must win situation but it will be incredible hard for galatasaray to win there. I'm a galatasaray fan but I've always played the draw in the last past 3 away encounters. But tomorrow I'll take the dnb on fener ( will check missings before doing so )

Atl madrid - barcelona -> odds too short on barcelona, but it's a tricky game, if madrid scores I'll take the -0.5 on barcelona live, but pregame I'm really considering taking +0.5 home team. I'm not feeling strong about this one so might play small odds.

The only big play I'm considering making is taking united to cover the handicap, with sir alex's retirement I'm thinking the players will put a strong performance. That plus united is a better team, swansea without michu and their away win at wigan is nothing impressive.

As always I like being the bad guy and going against the public, I see a lot of people are on newcastle tomorrow. It's understandable, they need a win to better secure their position, qpr has nothing to play, are unimpressive, etc. but im sick of these 'what it should be' scenarios, I cant count how many times the team that plays away, has nothing to fight far, has no motivation, has financial problems, has half the team reserves, not only manages to win but also covers the -1.5 handicap. For once in months qpr can play pressure free football, I'm expecting goals here and qpr to grab at least a point.

More tomorrow...

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

Hello oracle drama lol
    lots of action today (well yesterday i mean) i backed so many underdogs in the bundesliga it was ridiculous won all of them. I am really pissed off that i didn't have the time to post the plays, backed hamburg to win as well.
    I want to back lazio for -1 handicap tommorow and who better to ask than you! what do you think about that? i would really appreciate it if you get the time to give me some advice on this bet, i don't know wether to back udinese for the -1 handicap or lazio. i'm thinking lazio but what do you think?
    Thanks a lot and lots of action tommorow will be following what you will be doing.

Johndrama

Man, what can i say, its very hard for me to give you an accurate prediction in the seria A. Most of the time, the teams that I'm backing fail to cover the ah, and I find myself sweating like a pig from the start. I honestly dislike the league, its a league with a lot of unders, and I find teams to be unreliable.

I took a look at udinese and lazio, sure -1 should be good, most likely win, but will they cover? I hope I'll see a domino effect in what concerns Ac milan with roma, if udinese and lazio win, roma being played later that night might lose their interest in the fight, and playing ac milan could be good value.....until then those odds are not good enough value.

I'm putting 0.25u on palermo to win @ 7.5. Dumb bet, cant say i have any logical reasoning, taking the +1.5 line is probably good value but I'll roll the dice and play on that "they are motivated, have to win, etc". Fiorentina have to be delusional if they think they can grab the CL spot.

btw on a side note, I should start putting a small 0.3u on a red card to be shown every game I play. Too lazy to scroll back now and check but I must be hitting 25% ( ofc exagerating ) but I do see at least 2 games a day. Yesterday : real, chelsea, xerez. Gotta check what the odds are

edit: i swear to god i want to play a red card to be shown at palermo, cant find that option on Bet365...dont know if you can bet on that, cant find a cards market. This is parlermo's last dance, if they are behind, they will stab eachother.
    Last edited by Johndrama; 05-11-13 at 11:13 PM.

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Johndrama View Post
    Man, what can i say, its very hard for me to give you an accurate prediction in the seria A. Most of the time, the teams that I'm backing fail to cover the ah, and I find myself sweating like a pig from the start. I honestly dislike the league, its a league with a lot of unders, and I find teams to be unreliable.

I took a look at udinese and lazio, sure -1 should be good, most likely win, but will they cover? I hope I'll see a domino effect in what concerns Ac milan with roma, if udinese and lazio win, roma being played later that night might lose their interest in the fight, and playing ac milan could be good value.....until then those odds are not good enough value.

I'm putting 0.25u on palermo to win @ 7.5. Dumb bet, cant say i have any logical reasoning, taking the +1.5 line is probably good value but I'll roll the dice and play on that "they are motivated, have to win, etc". Fiorentina have to be delusional if they think they can grab the CL spot.

btw on a side note, I should start putting a small 0.3u on a red card to be shown every game I play. Too lazy to scroll back now and check but I must be hitting 25% ( ofc exagerating ) but I do see at least 2 games a day. Yesterday : real, chelsea, xerez. Gotta check what the odds are

edit: i swear to god i want to play a red card to be shown at palermo, cant find that option on Bet365...dont know if you can bet on that, cant find a cards market. This is parlermo's last dance, if they are behind, they will stab eachother.
    Good take! Thanks for taking the time to give me your thoughts!
    To be honest i completely agree with you about this league and it's teams being very unreliable. It's just that (tommorow) Lazio's motivation is pretty high (i like you don't like to take this motivation crap too seriously lol) but for the sake of the occasion and being their last home game of the season plus the last 2 games (although 2 games is not enough to rely on) they have found some magic in the side, klose will also play which will be good, and sampdoria well they have nothing to play for really ( which again doesn't count for crap lol) i don't know i mean i don't have to make this bet, but i kind of want to lol. I really do see Lazio outplaying them tommorow (hopefully)
    they sure want this badly...basically i'm investing on the occasion as a whole, i know they sucked big time this season most the time and very inconsistent, but it's just that end of season momentum which i'm going for and the fact that well...sampdoria are not a threat really. Last 6 meeting's at stadio olimpico 5 wins and 1 draw for lazio with them covering this handicap 2 of those times (which was quite a while ago) so not really relying on those statistics at all, and i'm not really sure if klose is playing tommorow so i have to check that out and make sure. but if you were me and you had to chose udinese or lazio for -1 tommorow which one would you have more faith in? i'm not sure if you've been following them in the last few weeks, and don't worry im not going to force you to make a pick that you dont want to pick, but which one would you favour more? thanks

Akatana

By the way, i'm also going to try and see if i can find that card's market for palermo lol

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    By the way, i'm also going to try and see if i can find that card's market for palermo lol
    Can't really find it lol

Johndrama

Well perhaps I'd say take lazio on the ah...but now that I said that, you should go take udinese, cause I lose 90% of coinflips.

Johndrama

12/5/2013

I feel like playing the eredivisie: Vitesse and feyenoord could fight for a better place in the EL, and the odds are rather good, but I'm afraid they might not cover so I'll only take them live for -1.25 or -1 ( if I can )

A bet I'm taking is Willem II +1. AZ are done, drunk, tired, their last stand was with altidore and his 300 spartans against psv, they managed to win that and now its autopilot. Willem are strong, resilient and most of all...proud. I'm expecting a hard fight here with goals, I'll never take an over 3.5 line so I either wait for the over 2.5 live or no bet on that market.
    I can't really write a better argument, I'm going here based on instinct; AZ are still disappointing and I can't trust them, not this season.

2u willem II +1@ 2.00

Johndrama

1.5u Tottenham -0.75 (1-0) min5' @ 1.97

Johndrama

Well i didnt take feyenoord nor vitesse, and I wont, they look poor. A bet I really wanted to play for high units and I kinda forgot is kolbotn women, just remembered the game 30 min ago and I can't find it nowhere on bet365. OH well.

I'll play united to cover the line and another game I have in mind is going against pandurii when they face severin. I'll take severin dnb today.
    but more on that later...

stemellor

Well i didnt take feyenoord nor vitesse, and I wont, they look poor. A bet I really wanted to play for high units and I kinda forgot is kolbotn women, just remembered the game 30 min ago and I can't find it nowhere on bet365. OH well.

I'll play united to cover the line and another game I have in mind is going against pandurii when they face severin. I'll take severin dnb today.
    but more on that later...
    I've been looking at that severin game as well. If it wasn't that severin have just found out their registration for the league has been revoked for next year, I would be playing this as a value pick as well.

Johndrama

Yeah read that as well about severin....still, they are an annoying team that will fight to prove that they should've deserved their place in the league + some players want to impress so they can be bought by better teams. I'll make a small play anyway. Will update after I placed the bet

Johndrama

haha ofc qpr scores, like I wrote earlier today, there was value on them ( saying this even if they lose ), but I decided not to take them, risky game. I want to bring my A game today, playing only strong picks. Saving my units for the united game

Johndrama

took united -1.25 for 2u; around min 20', forgot to add, kinda busyright now, might jump on the over at half time, will see

Johndrama

adding 1.5u severin +0.5; 1u severin dnb odds 2.00 and 3.2.

thinking of playing something on petrolul, maybe them to score 1,5 but only in play and its doubtful

Johndrama

1,5u fenerbache dnb

Johndrama

1,5u bodo glimt -0.25 (1-0) 53' @ 1.9

adding severin to score @2.62, 1u (0-3), going down with the ship

Johndrama

cant tell you how frustrated I am, after placing the dnb on fener I went to place a bet on ylmaz to score anytime, that fukcing machine always scores, everytime I bet against him he scores, the guy is unreal. Of course bet365 does not have players market. Galatasaray never had such a strong team before, yet still I think fener should grab a point here.

Johndrama

1u, fc copenhagen -0.75 @ 1.9 (0-1) HT

Johndrama

WHAT THE FUKC

I hope they dont cancel my bet. I was watching the barcelona game to place something onthe over 1,5 and these odds just came. Barcelona 0 (1-0) @ 2.2 ROFL??? I mean rofl, barcelona +0 @2.2? when falcao and turan have been replaced? Snapped bet 3u on that. I was expecting the -0.25 line like it was 1 min before, it was -0.25 @ 2.00 then bam, 0 @ 2.2.

I may jynx it now but the hell with it, i'll take this line 11/10.

Johndrama

unreal....have to see if the bet stands, no way that was intentional, I had 10 secs from the moment the line appeared and the goal was scored.

Ac milan - roma. I might play something here, probably the over or wait and see what happens.

Johndrama

the bet stood, what a robbery rofl.

adding 0.5u lyon - psg X. Last away win of psg @ lyon was in 05. Ofc psg never had such a strong team and will probably win but the odds are good on X @ 3.3.

stemellor

the bet stood, what a robbery rofl.

adding 0.5u lyon - psg X. Last away win of psg @ lyon was in 05. Ofc psg never had such a strong team and will probably win but the odds are good on X @ 3.3.
    Nice work with Barca. Great spot.
    I was thinking of playing 1-1 in the Lyon game. Psg have Sirigu and Silva out, so should concede.

Milan vs Roma is end to end at the moment. Should be goals....

Akatana

Well perhaps I'd say take lazio on the ah...but now that I said that, you should go take udinese, cause I lose 90% of coinflips.
    I actually ended up taking Lazio on the ah. Last minute penalty saved me lol
    I also added udinese to win to the same bet made it a double.

Johndrama

Summary 5/12/2013

0.25u on palermo to win @ 7.5 -> loss -0.25
    2u willem II +1@ 2.00 -> win +2
    1.5u Tottenham -0.75 (1-0) min5' @ 1.97 -> win +1.5
    united -1.25 for 2u -> loss -1
    1.5u severin +0.5; 1u severin dnb -> loss -2.5u
    1,5u fenerbache -> won +1.5
    1,5u bodo glimt -0.25 (1-0) 53' @ 1.9 -> loss -0.75
    severin to score @2.62, 1u (0-3) -> win +1.62
    fc copenhagen -0.75 @ 1.9 (0-1) HT -> loss -1
    barcelona 0 (1-0) 3u @ 2.1 -> won +3.3
    lyon-psg 0.5 @3.3 -> loss -0.5

Overall +3.92

Johndrama

I'll only play a parlay today, feeling lazy and uninspired. I'll parlay stemellor's plays + 2 of mine

aarau -1.5 + real sociedad -1 + osters 0 + helsingborg -> 1u @ 6.67

stemellor

I'll only play a parlay today, feeling lazy and uninspired. I'll parlay stemellor's plays + 2 of mine

aarau -1.5 + real sociedad -1 + osters 0 + helsingborg -> 1u @ 6.67
    Good luck with this. I will be especially pleased if this cashes!

First 123456 ... Last