Betpoints: 53

Lovely

Summary 5/7/2013

-11 units

Johndrama
    Johndrama's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright a few things about yesterday...

I should've remained to my original thoughts...I saw no value nowhere except you might say sunderland, the 2.30 odds were generous but shit happens; I didn't have the balls to support them once they were down 1 goal, then came the red card and still they managed to grab one point, so there certainly was value.

Regarding the high unit bet on nantes....that was just bad on my part, I rarely have any luck when it comes to the french leagues, you could have said the motivation and all were there but ....it didnt happen.

Benfica....what can I say, I regret nothing, I'm positive that if they haven't got red carded estoril would've chocked.

and sociedad ....there was a reason i took them in my parlays as dnb, the odds for them to win were garbage, but they could've grabbed at least 1 point which is frustrating that I'm on that one game which broke their streak.

All in all, my approach yesterday (at least what i had in mind ) was not to bet anything and take advantage in-play which is what i do in non weekend games, but i didnt stick to the plan and this is what happens.

As for today....I initially wanted to take steaua bucuresti on ah, but I found out that their coach reghecampf will be experimenting with the lineup so I'm leaning on gloria.

5/7/2013:

1.Gloria Bistrita -Steaua Bucuresti -> +1.5 Gloria, 0.75u @ 1.85 // Both team to score - Yes @ 2.00; 0.75u

2. Grasshoppers +0; 1u @ 1.9 // Grasshoppers to win 0.4u @ 2.75

Probably take wigan, but that will be in-game after observing the game.

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Had a long look at the Steaua vs Bistrita game as well. Not sure I could trust Bistrita and Steaua have won the league already, so unsure of their motivation.

Johndrama

Quote Originally Posted by stemellor View Post
    Had a long look at the Steaua vs Bistrita game as well. Not sure I could trust Bistrita and Steaua have won the league already, so unsure of their motivation.
    steaua @ 1.5 now live, that should be value and gloria's cote d'ivoire player is out from what i read so they might not pose a threat. I'll stick to the +1.5, maybe it holds.

*adding : grasshoppers +0 1.5u@1.725 (half-time 1-0 ).

Johndrama

In-play adding ;

1. West brom +1 min 17' (0-0 ) ;1u @ 1.85

2. Roma min 15 (0-0) Osvaldo to score anytime @2.6 ; 1u

3. Roma -Chievo min44' (0-0) over 1.5 goals @1.95;1.5u
    Last edited by Johndrama; 05-07-13 at 02:34 PM.

stemellor

Quote Originally Posted by Johndrama View Post
    steaua @ 1.5 now live, that should be value and gloria's cote d'ivoire player is out from what i read so they might not pose a threat. I'll stick to the +1.5, maybe it holds.

*adding : grasshoppers +0 1.5u@1.725 (half-time 1-0 ).
    Grasshoppers went down to 10 men and then it all went horribly wrong!

Johndrama

Quote Originally Posted by stemellor View Post
    Grasshoppers went down to 10 men and then it all went horribly wrong!
    Seems I'm a red card magnet these last few days.

I'm in awful form man, I was between wigan over 1.5 and roma over 1.5 at HT, and obviously picked the wrong one.

Ha such is life.

Johndrama

-5.5 u.

weird games today, unlucky with the grasshopper play, thought it was good value, the rest I deserve..

stemellor

Are you playing anything else today or just big on Pandurii tonight?

Johndrama

i got pandurii, maybe I'll have some live plays in norvegia but my biggest play is AZ vs PSV.

I consider AZ to be a huge disappointment this season, last season if I remember correctly they were impossible to crack at home, sitting very high in the eredivisie and now nothing to project to the fans.

I honestly think this is AZ's last stand, they are not league leaders nor champions league candidates, this is their last prize that is within their reach. Maybe they'll fail as teams often do when I write them a big summary, but I've played this pick a thousand of times in my head and this is the only way I can go at these odds.

AZ - PSV -> +1 AZ @1.925; full 5units. // 1u AZ to win @ 5.25 // 1u draw @ 4.2

Johndrama

*adding;

in-play min 41' (0-0) Viking -0.5 @ 2.1;1u

later on, kolbotn women -0.5 @ 2.5;1.5u

Akatana
    Akatana's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 165

i got pandurii, maybe I'll have some live plays in norvegia but my biggest play is AZ vs PSV.

I consider AZ to be a huge disappointment this season, last season if I remember correctly they were impossible to crack at home, sitting very high in the eredivisie and now nothing to project to the fans.

I honestly think this is AZ's last stand, they are not league leaders nor champions league candidates, this is their last prize that is within their reach. Maybe they'll fail as teams often do when I write them a big summary, but I've played this pick a thousand of times in my head and this is the only way I can go at these odds.

AZ - PSV -> +1 AZ @1.925; full 5units. // 1u AZ to win @ 5.25 // 1u draw @ 4.2
    I'm tailing your AZ bets. Goodluck to us

Johndrama

yeah good luck to us we're sure gonna need it.

* adding sandnes -> thorsteinsson to score anytime @ 5.50 1u

Akatana

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20 minutes in AZ leading 2-0

Johndrama

yeah man, lets just pray we hold

Akatana

I pray we do too for the sake of those juicy odds we got

Akatana

Quote Originally Posted by Akatana View Post
    I pray we do too for the sake of those juicy odds we got
    So far so good!!!! AZ

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Nice hit with AZ. PSV bottle-job again!

Johndrama

bravo, very nice win. I'd say psv deserved at least the draw, they were the better team but I'd take this bet 9 out of 10 times.

my lovely kolbotn women won aswell so far so good.

last bet for today is pandurii -1.25, full 5u as well.

stemellor

bravo, very nice win. I'd say psv deserved at least the draw, they were the better team but I'd take this bet 9 out of 10 times.

my lovely kolbotn women won aswell so far so good.

last bet for today is pandurii -1.25, full 5u as well.
    Well done. You read this spot on

Johndrama

viitorul penalty ! and missed

Johndrama

Very good day, all the big ones cashed.

Summary 5/9/2013

AZ - PSV -> +1 AZ @1.925; full 5units. // 1u AZ to win @ 5.25 // 1u draw @ 4.2 -> won

in-play min 41' (0-0) Viking -0.5 @ 2.1;1u -> lost

kolbotn women -0.5 @ 2.5;1.5u -> won

sandnes -> thorsteinsson to score anytime @ 5.50 1u -> lost

pandurii -1.25; 5u -> won

+17.05 units

stemellor

Wow! That sorted out a few bad days

Johndrama

Not much for today, unless I see some favorites being down a goal there isn't a lot of value as far as I see. Still there are two games I'd like to try and wait for some future lines or just bet them in-play.

There is laval with ajaccio -> I honestly hate french league 1/2, but maybe I'll make a small play here on the over 2.5 and laval to cover the handicap. But this is a small play, because anything can happen here, laval should be motivated because they are in a danger zone while ajaccio is relaxed, still...I consider these relaxed teams to be deadly.

and another one is : bucuresti - steaua. Now this is a derby, played at national arena, that's neutral soil and being romania's europe games arena, steaua has seen it more than bucuresti. I'll play steaua -0.25 if I can get a line live and both to score -> i do not see steaua losing but a 1-1 draw is likely possible.

Johndrama

I didn't place any of the above mentioned plays, but I'd like to play something light live.

Steaua is looking very strong and I smell blood in the water, I'll take over 2.25 for 1u and steaua over 1.5 goals for 1u -> odds 2.125 // 1.85

Johndrama

meh, half loss, and a win. Glad I didn't follow my original reads, and from now on if I'll play the league 2 I'll do it for 0.3 units, the only reason I still bet on that league is because I'm a huge AS monaco fan and they made me some nice profit in the past. The over would've hit but this league doesnt follow any logical pattern. As for steaua, they are obviously a better team, I would've taken them but I thought dinamo could have done something

Akatana

meh, half loss, and a win. Glad I didn't follow my original reads, and from now on if I'll play the league 2 I'll do it for 0.3 units, the only reason I still bet on that league is because I'm a huge AS monaco fan and they made me some nice profit in the past. The over would've hit but this league doesnt follow any logical pattern. As for steaua, they are obviously a better team, I would've taken them but I thought dinamo could have done something
    Not bad. I was very intrigued to waste some money on french league 2 today but i backed off and saved me some money. Also agree that this league follows no logical pattern whatsoever. I ended backing Steau @ even odds to win the match. I really like your picks and your knowledge and find your explanations very educative and accurate you obviously know what you're talking about. Looking forward to picking your brain's .

Johndrama

thank you for the kind words akatana.

Just got home, super tired gonna get some sleep and wake up for the bundesliga where I'll have some big play but there is a bet I must play.

Everyone I know is on chelsea, had a big writeup prepared but I'm too tired to write all the details. Short version, I just cant take chelsea at these low odds, maybe until the game starts the odds will rise who knows but until then I'm taking aston villa +0.5 @ 2.15 for 0.75u, I'm taking the over 2.75 for 1 u and benteke my awesome belgian fellow to score anytime for 0.5u @ 2.6. Bad bets probably, I know chelsea must hold on to their champions league spot, motivation blablabla but this is the premier league, where the action and the impossible is born

Johndrama

gentlemen, d-day is here, the day where the gamblers stormed the beaches of profitmundia to take them away from the books ( too cheesy? )

Have a few big plays but one of them is bayern munich. I'm a huge underdog lover, supported augsburg away to freiburg, believed in them but today that changes. Initially wanted to take them on +2 but that was a little too optimistic even if facing a b squad. The champions didnt come to get some tan, they are playing their full a squad and there will be blood.

Bayern -2.25 ;4u @2 . Over 3.5 4u @2. 1st half asian -1.5 @ 2.75

Johndrama

gtfo placed a small 0.3 u on chelsea in the 85th min, I could almost feel abramovich entering my home and robbing me in plain daylight.

Johndrama

damn... should not have gone over , I thought augsburg could get something in. Oh well. Lost just 1u on the half time play. On to the next games.

I'll take estoril 4u, maybe some play on the over, and 1u on the -1.5 @ 3.1.

Johndrama

Live bet : Gaz metan medias -0.25 @ 1.97 (0-0) 26' ;1.5u

Sad that I didnt take borussia dortmund -0.25 when they were down 3-1, had too much on bayern didnt want to make quick irrational decisions

Johndrama

tailing stemellor's girona -1 @ 1.85 (1-1) 25'; 1.5u

0.3u draw gaz metan @3.5 (1-2) 68'

Johndrama

nice performance by beira mar but now if you will kindly

stemellor

Lol! Did you see the goal? Think the keeper just took your advice