max58's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

MLS- Portland - 1 + 110

100/110 / + 32 / gl

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

very tempting. Im just sticking with DNB in a parlay though. New England missing four defenders though

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

On Portland ML here myself hoping for a late goal

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Portland looks like Real Madrid out there. New England only had 1 or 2 good oppotunities. Portland had like 20+. Cant believe Vegas is going to cash on all us suckers

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by andyrocha90 View Post
    Portland looks like Real Madrid out there. New England only had 1 or 2 good oppotunities. Portland had like 20+. Cant believe Vegas is going to cash on all us suckers
    line moved at least 20 cents from morning to kickoff as well public was all over portland here. This was the first MLS game I bet this season and probably the last as well, I just wanted to see Portland's fans can't understand how American fans can be this enthusiastic about soccer.

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Yea I noticed that. I thought it was so odd, I would expect the line to be -1 right when they came out. New England is horrible, and this game proved it even more, all they did was defend with 10 men all game, and one striker up top with 0 dangerous chances all game. Its so fishy, its like Vegas knew Portland wouldn't win

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    very tempting. Im just sticking with DNB in a parlay though. New England missing four defenders though
    And thts why i tend to play draw no bet lines!

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

I was on this also, actually felt really good about it placing the wager but early on I saw how this was going to turn out!

Thoughts after (and before to be honest):

The Timbers are an average side at best with amazing fans which at home make the side play better than what they actually are. Against sides that are 'better' than them and want to turn up and win they're a very good shot at winning, against sides like the Revs who want to sit back and take a point they'll always struggle to break them down. They had chances but none were guilt edged and Ricketts ended the game making far better saves than what the New England 'keeper did.

Their away results came about exactly how NE played this game tactically. In past seasons they were hopeless at defending so were money fading away from home. So my theory on them play the Timbers as dogs at home and that's it, they aren't worthy of a wager as favs imo.