O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Everyone Else is Doing it Thread

I figure I am going to start my own thread to track how bad I really am. Fade or follow. There is no gun to your head in either case. Have fun and let's see how much I don't lose. I use a local book so probably get shitty lines but whatever.

First Play - Barca ML -132. Barca gets it done here I think. To be clear, I know Bayern is the better team. I think with their lead in the agg and the fact Barca will be firing away Munich will be on the defensive. Barca will get at least 2 past them and this should be enough. I realize messi is not 100% but he still requires a lot of attention from their opponent and they should free up one of the other boys to knock it in. I just see them putting on a show for their fans. The stadium will be electric because they know they can do it and did it against Milan. My thinking anyway.

At the moment I don't have a corners prop. I like the over if it is around 10.5 or 11.

GL. Godspeed.

O
    Last edited by O; 04-30-13 at 11:23 PM.

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I should have paid attention to the line drop and corrected my play accordingly against a team like Bayern. Just thought Barca would win to show they are still a top club and wouldn't go out like that. Not one goal in the series? Oh well. On to the next game.

0-1

Santos/Monterrey Un. 2.5

O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course it is a loser by the 60th min...... Santos goes up early and opens up the game too much.

0-2