bluebirds
    bluebirds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Championship 18th

Cardiff City FC -104

After a good tough win away to reading I think cardiff will be able to handle QPR no problem. Mccormack will still not be fit as he is still not fully healed and Etuhu is back at man city healing. Burke is looking awesome this year and got a wicked goal away to reading. Look for chops and bothroyd to get on the sheet. Cardiff have had really good ball movement, if you watched the Newcastle match although they lost 1-0 they controlled a better 70% of the play. Cardiff win IMO 2-0

Preston NE -120

Will rebound from an away loss.

Reading +212

I like reading to rebound from a home loss to cardiff....I watched the extended highlights from the match and reading were unlucky to score. The match should have ended 1-1 in my opinion. I think they take care of newly promoted peterborough U.

GL

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

BOL, i want Cardiff to win because of all my ante-post on them. Chopra needs to start scoring again lol

bluebirds
    bluebirds's Avatar Become A Pro!

they should have won today at home but they make a habit of coming out flat.....i'll watch the extended highlights and see what happened. Cardiff have a really good side but from what i've seen so far i'm not sure they have what it takes to go up. They are missing roger johnson in the back for sure. We need somebody up front with chops i'm not sure bothroyd is the right person. He does some stupid things sometimes.

1-2 today after reading blew a 2 goal lead unreal. I was watching sunderland and burnley and it looked like a draw for the longest time until burnley pulled ahead.

Oh well, until next week lol