pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Man City under lock city

Having a brutal day, now I'm on the Man City over 3 and I will probably mush it for all.

pattymayo

I almost always bet overs, granted I'm not very selective today but I'm on pace to go 0-6 so far. I mean seriously??

Lost Slovenia over in Aluminij game, figures Ljubljana decides not to score despite scoring 13 in 3 prior games

Lost Benefica B over, 2nd highest scoring team in league can only score 1 goal.

Played an over 4 at huge plus money in Norway cup, Lyn game . 2 fukkin goals, while seemingly all other games saw 6+ goals

Currently 1 goal in this Israel Cup game, scoreless 25 min in Reid Austria cup game

So after losing all those Overs I think to myself "ok, what over do I want to play next?" My answer is over 3 in Anderlecht game. So what do I do? Play the under for once ... 3 fukkin goals at halftime. Can't make it up

Because of all that, there's no way this Man Ciry game goes over, simply because I bet on it

pattymayo

I was on a nice run up until one week ago, I finally had a nice cash out and now I've already redeposited nearly half of it

I'm telling you guys there's no way this Man City over hits , all you Europeans who can live bet pound the under

After losing all day I simply placed this wager with no basis. It's only fitting that I get buried. I am the ultimate fade right now

pattymayo

Still scoreless, surprise surprise

I hope someone plays the under live or at halftime and profits on my misfortune.

I mean really what are the odds of starting the day 0-7??

Jaszaafca
    Jaszaafca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Boring match, Wigan going for a point lol, because yeah they dont need 3 to stay in Premier League, mugs.

Jaszaafca

Ah Wigan listened, but they missed the big chances lol.

andyrocha90
    andyrocha90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Paty, what are your picks for the rest of the day? So we can fade them

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

jesus you would think they are playing real madrid.
    wigan are useless away and they are edging possesion

pattymayo

Figures we have goals in both other EPL games but not the 1 I bet on

To the guy who wants my plays... Id be on Chile cup over for sure , probably a couple overs in Bolivia

Also Indians tonight in MLB

Ried go fukk yourselfs up a man against a 2nd division team and only have 1 goal prikks

Jaszaafca

Oh man I took Ried game over 2.5 at HT and now he tells he got them to scores goal, byeeeeeeeeee overs.

Ried crossbar haha.

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by Jaszaafca View Post
    Oh man I took Ried game over 2.5 at HT and now he tells he got them to scores goal, byeeeeeeeeee overs.

Ried crossbar haha.
    I mentioned Reid over in the first post. Nevertheless you can consider that bet dead

Thankfully I don't watch these games. I'd rather not know how many missed chances fukk my over

In other news, Chelsea scores again. So 2 of the 3 EPL games have 2 goals at half, but guess which one i played!

xetsr
    xetsr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Same here. Decided to take the over on the Man City match instead of the other two. Two goals scored in both of the other games

Also have all three in a small over parlay.

pattymayo

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post

So after losing all those Overs I think to myself "ok, what over do I want to play next?" My answer is over 3 in Anderlecht game. So what do I do? Play the under for once ... 3 fukkin goals at halftime. Can't make it up

Because of all that, there's no way this Man Ciry game goes over, simply because I bet on it
    Unreal that we escaped Belgium with a push! I assumed my karma was punching me in the face for playing an Under for once when it was 3-0 at the break.

Perhaps my luck is changing? Or perhaps i should start betting more Unders

Jaszaafca

Just hope Tevez will score 1, but cant see City score if they continue like this.

Pathetic performance and probably should have known it after they dont care about the league.

And Wigan obv never scores.

pattymayo

Ha! Great big "fukk u" from the gambling gods as Linz ties the game at 1