DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Mid-week pick

VfB Stuttgart\\\\\/////Freiburg ///Over 2.5, 3
    Inter\\\\\/////Roma ///Over 2.5, 3
    Livorno\\\\\/////Novara ///1
    Manchester City\\\\\/////Wigan // Wonder if Wigan hang their shoes....Still like over
    Fulham\\\\\/////Chelsea///2. Fulham has nothing to play for. and Over
    West Ham\\\\\/////Manchester United//// 1. I will take my chance to play the home team. It seems MaNu lazy to play the ball.
    Braga B \\\\\///// Arouca////2
    Bolivar \\\\\///// Aurora /// Play home -1.5 and Over to 3.5
    Oriente Petrolero \\\\\///// Club Petrolero//// Play home -1.5 and over to 3.5
    Jorge Wilstermann \\\\\///// Blooming ///home -1
    Arsenal de Sarandi \\\\\///// The Strongest /// over 3

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I think Novara could get at least a draw at Livorno tonight. Only think stopping me playing the +0.25 is fact that it's a year on since the death of Livorno player Morosini so the Livorno players will be very motivated to get the win in his honour

In theory should be goals in the Inter game, but bear in mind Inter dont have Cassano, Palacio or Milito...just Rocchi on his own up front. Wouldnt be surprised if this is tight

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like these picks. will play bolivia later

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Nobody knows for sure. Yesterday, it should be the winner, but 0-0.
    Today, I expect Chelsea will come out strong but they have just played the game last couple days ago.
    If they wins this match, they will be ahead of that Arsenal the finger sucker. Fulham, I think some of players are on vacation, they are safe and still in EPL.
    West Ham will be in fight to show their fans that they can beat the top and tough guys, but ManU will play for nothing, they will win in their home court but not today.
    ManCity will fight today and in FA Cup against Wigan, ManCity may lose but will win in FA Cup if they want that cup. Hard for me to predict.
    Reserve cash for Bolivia games better. I like to see goals, not 0-0.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I think Novara could get at least a draw at Livorno tonight. Only think stopping me playing the +0.25 is fact that it's a year on since the death of Livorno player Morosini so the Livorno players will be very motivated to get the win in his honour

In theory should be goals in the Inter game, but bear in mind Inter dont have Cassano, Palacio or Milito...just Rocchi on his own up front. Wouldnt be surprised if this is tight
    I should of played Novara +0.25 as well as Roma