Johnny Hipster
    Johnny Hipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

World cup qualification 9.9.2009

Hi to all football lovers,
    I decided to make here this thread so that we can discuss tomorrows matches. Everytime, the people who support their own nation know the most about their team and have info about the match. Just take the heart out of the fixture and use your head. Hopefully, we will make some profit.

Here is the only match that comes to my mind now:
    Scotland - Netherlands
    - I would not bet this match because Netherlands are much better side but they dont have any reason to play 100%. Scotland will play 120% in Hampden and it can go either way.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scotland (1st half).

Rustyglobes
    Rustyglobes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

netherlands will win 2-0. They are a quality outfit and undefeated, they had no motivation to win last weeks friendly vs japan but came out with a 3-0 win. Scotland will be under huge amounts of pressure for possibly making it three world cup qualifying campaigns without success.

Oh and also i think there will be a penalty conceeded in this gsme. Lets see how close my predictions come. good luck

tbill11
    tbill11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

How about Belgium -1/2, -1 (-105) at 5Dimes. I can't imagine them losing or drawing Armenia, but I don't really know the clubs that well. Thoughts?

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Denmark -1

Albanias reason why they've managed to draw against teams like Sweden and Portugal is gone, that is, their goalie. Denmark do not want a complete dogfight against Sweden while managing psychological thoughts of what could happen if they lose points here. They will go full force. Albania are going for the win but it will only create holes in the back. -1 @ +107

Would also play Malta not to score against Sweden. No goals scored through the entire qualification, and one point, against Albania. But bookies are well aware of it, and the juice reflects it.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

How about teams with a need of a win.

Portugal and France as examples.

These are MUST WIN games for both squads.

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by Josu View Post
    Denmark -1

Albanias reason why they've managed to draw against teams like Sweden and Portugal is gone, that is, their goalie. Denmark do not want a complete dogfight against Sweden while managing psychological thoughts of what could happen if they lose points here. They will go full force. Albania are going for the win but it will only create holes in the back. -1 @ +107

Would also play Malta not to score against Sweden. No goals scored through the entire qualification, and one point, against Albania. But bookies are well aware of it, and the juice reflects it.
    Woo, loss on Denmark, but it doesn't matter, because this means Sweden is within striking distance. Win against Denmark with 3 goals and they take the lead of the group!

Johnny Hipster
    Johnny Hipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

OMG!

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    How about teams with a need of a win.

Portugal and France as examples.

These are MUST WIN games for both squads.

you call it a MUST WIN GAME and I wouldn´t bet a PENNY on FRANCE yesterday...