DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

I want to visit Ireland on Monday

Bohemians V Shamrock
    It's the game of the year for Bohs between two teams, but Rovers started the season quite nicely, but it does not matter since Rovers on the road are not that good, and last season Bohs dominated Rovers at home. With the very good odds of Bohs @ home, I want to see if the history will be repeated.
    Need help from you guys in Europe.

quang04dtd
    quang04dtd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

So you will choose home this match?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Bear in mind tht Shamrock had O'Donnell sent off in 57th min of tht 4-0 thrashing. THey were 2-0 down already but still, I think the 4-0 flattered Bohemians a bit.

Bohemians have a very average side but they have kept the bulk of their squad from last year so their is good chemistry and organisation and is why they are tough to beat at home. Do think they are weak in attack tho. Their top scorer last season was defender Evan McMillan with a 8 goals which says it all. When your defender is top scorer you know there are issues with the attack! And McMillan has since left the club to join Sligo Rovers, and the one striker who did score a few goals Corcoran (22 apps, 4 goals) has joined UCD. THey've tried to address these issues by signing UCD prospect Lyons and he scored on his debut against UCD but Im not sure he's going to be prolific. He scored 1 goal last season. Their other signing was Hanaphy who hasnt played football in over a year after taking a break and was never prolific before tht.

Shamrock on the other hand have great options in attack for this level. They got Sheppard back on loan from Reading who can score goals, they've got McCabe and Kildruff who have been starting in the first couple games and have looked impressive. And they signed Quigley from Sligo Rovers who was one of the top scorers last season but I think he's still injured at moment.

Regardless, this is why Shamrock are -133 favourite I guess despite being away from home. I dont see value in tht so cant knock a play value play on Bohemians

DarkNite

Got up late and the game has just started, we will see if Bohs can finish the job today.

DarkNite

To finish the day, I want to post my other picks, take own risk, nobody is perfect:
    Dynamo Dresden 3.15
    Dynamo Dresden Pick (2.45)
    KSV Superfund 1.91
    Panthrakikos 1.95
    Bellinzona 1.95///This game is postp.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Really liked the under in tht Bellinzona game

Looks like you're in luck, Shamrock have had Foran sent off

DarkNite

Yes, we will see with one man less, whether Bohs can take over.

DarkNite

30' to go but Bohs cannot make anything happen.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Bear in mind tht Shamrock had O'Donnell sent off in 57th min of tht 4-0 thrashing. THey were 2-0 down already but still, I think the 4-0 flattered Bohemians a bit.

Bohemians have a very average side but they have kept the bulk of their squad from last year so their is good chemistry and organisation and is why they are tough to beat at home. Do think they are weak in attack tho. Their top scorer last season was defender Evan McMillan with a 8 goals which says it all. When your defender is top scorer you know there are issues with the attack! And McMillan has since left the club to join Sligo Rovers, and the one striker who did score a few goals Corcoran (22 apps, 4 goals) has joined UCD. THey've tried to address these issues by signing UCD prospect Lyons and he scored on his debut against UCD but Im not sure he's going to be prolific. He scored 1 goal last season. Their other signing was Hanaphy who hasnt played football in over a year after taking a break and was never prolific before tht.

Shamrock on the other hand have great options in attack for this level. They got Sheppard back on loan from Reading who can score goals, they've got McCabe and Kildruff who have been starting in the first couple games and have looked impressive. And they signed Quigley from Sligo Rovers who was one of the top scorers last season but I think he's still injured at moment.

Regardless, this is why Shamrock are -133 favourite I guess despite being away from home. I dont see value in tht so cant knock a play value play on Bohemians
    Cant even score against 10 men. Will be fading Bohemians and playing the under this season especially when they are away from home

DarkNite

Bohs have no balls, cannot crack the egg. It's fade material for the season.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Looks like young striiker Lyons went off injured after that tackle tht led to the sending off and the guy that came on for him was so anonymous that he got taken off later in game! If Lyons is out for extended period then they are going to really struggle to score!