Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Swans-Arse

Yes, the swan's arse. ARSEnal with a strong showing this weekend but the swans will look to continue competing against some of the bigger clubs, especially at home. This means controlling the ball and running the clock and continuing to be a brick wall at the back, I think they are 7th in GA (if someone can correct that) I am expecting a conservative game from Swansea, maybe looking to hit the counter with Michu. I do expect Arse to be attacking but for some reason I still like this one to go under.

I am taking:

0.5U on the U2.5 @2.15
    0.75 on the U2.5/3 @2
    1U on the U3 @1.7

Good luck everyone.

Bluedragon

small win. should have put more uugghhhh i hate that. when i have a gut feeling that i either play too small or don't play at all lol.

bing
    bing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

next time pound it!!! that gut feeling plus some fear it might be a crazy bet...thatīs usually the right play!!!

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
    next time pound it!!! that gut feeling plus some fear it might be a crazy bet...thatīs usually the right play!!!
    lol then when it loses badly i kick my own ass for not going with numbers and going with my gut lol

bing
    bing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    lol then when it loses badly i kick my own ass for not going with numbers and going with my gut lol
    lol, i know what you mean, money management is the way to go in sports betting!!!

But i would still go with a medium bet next time!!! lol

Good picks bro!!!

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
    lol, i know what you mean, money management is the way to go in sports betting!!!

But i would still go with a medium bet next time!!! lol

Good picks bro!!!
    lol thanks. for some reason, i have such good money m. in all sports but soccer, the most unpredictable of them all imo