Ganda
    Ganda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Return of Gandi (Friday Plays)

Took a break from capping for a while, last bet was a punt on Chamberlain to score first, lucky the bet push as Giroud scored 3 mins, the idea worked Gunners quick goal bang, just wrong person.

Ganda

YTD 21-25-2 +9.52 units, last time I checked took a major hit on the first leg CL ties, predicted Milan to draw and Gala to win those fkrs lol but profit is still profit, lets get it back.

hundo
    hundo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Looking forward to it! You like your player prop plays eh?

Ganda

Deportivo La Coruna DNB -1.67 (Risking 2.50 Units) Note: a DNB is same as PK, the bet is a push if Deportivo draw, I expect Valeron and co to fight against their fierce rivals, there fans need something after a dreadful turn of form in the league, the Riazor will be hostile expect the La Courna boys to give it there all, unfortunately because they have facked me in the past I'm playing it safe with the DNB, you guys can decide what you want to do, here we go!

Ganda

Quote Originally Posted by hundo View Post
    Looking forward to it! You like your player prop plays eh?
    Yes I do, usually because the odds a great that I can take a little punt but obviously I have a decent track record in goalscorer props, even though I am doing awful at the moment! But I wouldn't go for something I know I'm not good at that is unfair, I'm here posting I could just do my gambling privately, I am probably the only Englishman here so hoping I can bring my yankie comrades some much needed dosh!

hundo
    hundo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Yeah sounds great man. I've personally stayed away from the player props simply because I just don't know enough about individual players (let alone teams, haha) to make a good play! Definitely appreciate the advice though, gonna tail you on the Deportivo PK.

Ganda

Deportivo La Coruna to Win -2.40 (Risking 1.50 Units) Fk it throwing 1.50 Units at the win, they need this, they performed well vs the Catalans, just can't see a draw here its way too predictable for a Spanish game if that makes sense.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Ganda View Post
    Yes I do, usually because the odds a great that I can take a little punt but obviously I have a decent track record in goalscorer props, even though I am doing awful at the moment! But I wouldn't go for something I know I'm not good at that is unfair, I'm here posting I could just do my gambling privately, I am probably the only Englishman here so hoping I can bring my yankie comrades some much needed dosh!
    not the only one!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Took a break from capping for a while, last bet was a punt on Chamberlain to score first, lucky the bet push as Giroud scored 3 mins, the idea worked Gunners quick goal bang, just wrong person.
    pushed cos Chamberlain didnt start?

Ganda

You born in England? Italian parents or something? Chambers didn't start, if the player is on the bench and plays when the first goal is already scored its push, this is why I take 1st GS for underdog GS props, especially with teams that the bookie thinks won't score even though I knew Arsenal would, if Chambers started maybe Arsenal could of scored more who knows.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You born in England? Italian parents or something? Chambers didn't start, if the player is on the bench and plays when the first goal is already scored its push, this is why I take 1st GS for underdog GS props, especially with teams that the bookie thinks won't score even though I knew Arsenal would, if Chambers started maybe Arsenal could of scored more who knows.
    English through and through. Just support Juve because I loved Italian football during my early teens when it was the James Richardson Football Italia era on Channel 4! Nothing will ever top tht show!