nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Serie A Sunday

Atalanta Pescara - Pescara fighting for their lives - maybe the +1 is worth a look or the over? I expect an open game
    BTTS is also a possible option although my book does not offer that

Palermo Siena - Both these teams fighting to get out of relegation, I see a 1-0 or 1-1 type of game here, maybe even 2-0 Palermo, but I like the under

Juventus Catania - I expect Juve to take care of business, if your book offers -1 this may be a better option but I expect a 2-0 or 3-0 win for Juventus here

Chievo Napoli - Napoli at evens looks good although they haven't been in the greatest form, they need this way more than Chievo

Cagliari Sampdoria - Cagliari need this more than Samp, too tough to call, but I'd play draw or Samp

Parma Torino - Too tough to call

Inter Bologna - Inter have been sucking lately, want them to win 2-1, but they will probably not win and strama will be sacked

Lazio Fiorentina - Fiorentina pk and/or the over

I am lacking on sleep right now and these thoughts are all fade-able

What is your imput?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

I will probably just live bet on Juventus if the scoreline is still level. Hard to trust Inter, never know which side will turn up.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Strama wont be sacked if they lose to Bologna. Bologna are poor away from home, they'll be lucky to get a draw even against this weakened Inter side. .

Parma did have the best home record in the league until they lost to Napoli, and since then theyve been on a horrible run gaining just a point in 6 games including that Napoli one. THey will end that bad streak eventually and I think Torino might be the right kind of team for them beat. They beat them 3-1 away back in October and have won 5 drew 2 lost 0 out of last 7 head-to-head. Torino have only beaten Parma twice in 17 occassions. Torino will also be without Cerci who has most assists (6) and second top-scorer (5).

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Strama wont be sacked if they lose to Bologna. Bologna are poor away from home, they'll be lucky to get a draw even against this weakened Inter side. .

Parma did have the best home record in the league until they lost to Napoli, and since then theyve been on a horrible run gaining just a point in 6 games including that Napoli one. THey will end that bad streak eventually and I think Torino might be the right kind of team for them beat. They beat them 3-1 away back in October and have won 5 drew 2 lost 0 out of last 7 head-to-head. Torino have only beaten Parma twice in 17 occassions. Torino will also be without Cerci who has most assists (6) and second top-scorer (5).
    And Parma win 4-1 with 4 goals in last 15 mins! Should of gone with this

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Haha yeah didn't mean Strama will be sacked today ... How about Napoli handing the league to juventus???

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah very nice, them losing and Giacherrini scoring in injury time pretty much wraps it up!