lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Europa League Matche INTER MILAN V TOTTENHAM

anyone got any suggests?

i think inter milan could take it at home, tottenham coming off a loss from liverpool where they
    didnt seem to be confident as previous weeks, unlucky with the pass to the goalie, and the penalty and all but their play just seemed abit off. tottenham are also without G. Bale, some people might
    not say he matters, but i think its a important factor.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

depends on team Inter put out. Strama might just give up and put out a reserve side like he has in a couple of the group games in competition

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ristian Chivu is adamant that his Inter side will play to knock Tottenham out of the Europa League on Thursday.
    The Premiership side are in a commanding position after their 3-0 first leg win, but the Romanian insists the tie is still alive.
    “We have confidence in what we can do and have to do,” the defender commented. “Every game is different, with its own story and moments.
    “We know we have 90 minutes to play well. We’ll try to get a win and go through because it’s something that gives you confidence and courage for the upcoming games.
    “We also have to take on our responsibilities and move forward together.
    “Should a comeback happen then it would be something very important for our self-esteem and courage.
    “It would be a great point that we could restart from.”

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Diego Milito, Walter Samuel, YutoNagatomo, MatiasSilvestre, GabyMudingayi, Joel Obi, TommasoRocchi, ZdravkoKuzmanovic and EzequielSchelotto are just some of those unavailable.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Javier Zanetti has asked his Inter teammates to deliver in their EuropaLeague game against Tottenham.
    The Italian side will entertain the Premiership side at San Siro on Thursday after losing the first leg 3-0.
    “The result of the first game makes it tough for us, but we have to honourthe competition and try to put in a huge performance,” the captain toldMediaset.
    The Nerazzurri are struggling and they have been making the headlines for all the wrong reasons in recent times.
    “You expect that,” the Argentine added when asked about the media’s reaction to their lack of results.
    “Everyone likes to have their say when results aren't going for you, but the last thing we must do now is give too much weight to things like that.
    “What we have to do is pull out all the stops and make sure we turn it around.
    “No one is happy that we've got to this point, but we can only pull through it if we all stick together and knuckle down.
    “With hard work we can pick ourselves back up again.”
    The versatile player was also asked whether he’ll sign a new contract with the club at the end of the season or be handed a desk job.
    “To be honest, my future is the last thing on my mind at the moment. There are other more important things to focus on right now. There will be time to decide about my future.”
    Think you know your Italian football? Share y

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas has claimed that he will play a full-strength side against Inter tomorrow.
    The north London club travel to San Siro on Thursday to play theNerazzurri, and they do so holding a 3-0 advantage from the first leg of theirEuropa League last 16 tie.
    But the Portuguese Coach has insisted that he will treat the game with the utmost respect, whilst also saying that his side are not a one-man team.
    “I will not rest anyone,” he told a Press conference. “It is an important game for us and I will not take anything for granted.
    “The result from the first leg is not enough.
    “It is great for us to play big teams like Inter – we always put in the most amount of work possible, and we will continue to do so.
    “This team does not need to prove anything – we have achieved significant results even without Gareth Bale.”

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

hmmm so inter milan is without players where as tottenham are still playing all they got.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah apart from Bale and Adebayor.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

i decided to stay away. my gut says inter takes it at home but logic says tottenham are too good

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

1-1 or 1-0 Inter win.

Inter will try and try but I think Spurs contain them.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

Starting London side : Friedel, Walker, Gallas, Vertonghen, Naughton, Dembele, Parker, Livermore, Sigurdsson, Defoe and Adebayor

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

2-0, this tie is alive now!