vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by DocZ View Post
    Did the fans go crazy after the game?
    Only Man Utd fans.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

was Javier Hernandez in the substitutes menu ??? Iam asking because I placed a bet that he will not score @ 1.30 and the book refunded it !!!

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    was Javier Hernandez in the substitutes menu ??? Iam asking because I placed a bet that he will not score @ 1.30 and the book refunded it !!!
    Yes. He was on the subs bench.

http://int.soccerway.com/matches/201...ID=HP_MS_02_02

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    I will send this link to the book because it is unfair to get my bet refunded although he was in the team menu !!! Thanks Man for help !!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Utd going out is always good.

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

It sad to see too many fix games. The world will have to scare the referees to death with story like this one :
    Referee Jorge Larrionda who led England vs Germany Shot dead (world cup 2010)

It's sad but true! Money means nothing without life.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I will send this link to the book because it is unfair to get my bet refunded although he was in the team menu !!! Thanks Man for help !!!
    if the player did not start and enters the game after the first goal was scored it is no action you don't have a case to argue.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    if the player did not start and enters the game after the first goal was scored it is no action you don't have a case to argue.
    Last game between Real Madrid and Barcelona that ended 2-1 for Real , I placed a bet that Xavi will not score @ 1.10 and I won it although Xavi did not play in the game and he was out of the players menu !!!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    No way Man U wins this one.. Real Madrid easy money..
    EASY WINNER!!!!

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Last game between Real Madrid and Barcelona that ended 2-1 for Real , I placed a bet that Xavi will not score @ 1.10 and I won it although Xavi did not play in the game and he was out of the players menu !!!
    clearly a mistake by a bookie and you were lucky to get away with it. It would make sense on the bookies part to grade that Xavi bet as a winner as it was a risk free bet. The standard procedure is that if a player does not start and does not enter the game or enters the game after first goal the bet is refunded.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    clearly a mistake by a bookie and you were lucky to get away with it. It would make sense on the bookies part to grade that Xavi bet as a winner as it was a risk free bet. The standard procedure is that if a player does not start and does not enter the game or enters the game after first goal the bet is refunded.
    Thank you for your information man , that helped me too much to follow in the future .. but I can not agree it is mistake by book , because I placed a bet that Benzema will not score and it is calculated as won although his situation such as Hernandez since both of them were in the substitutes and did not play ... I feel that the book is sick !!! ... seems that I will stop betting on that type of bets

Hootie Johnson
    Hootie Johnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8105

Quote Originally Posted by KalouKalou View Post
    It sad to see too many fix games. The world will have to scare the referees to death with story like this one :
    Referee Jorge Larrionda who led England vs Germany Shot dead (world cup 2010)

It's sad but true! Money means nothing without life.

Um, Jorge Larrionda is not dead. Retired, but not dead.

Pat McCrotch
    Update your status
    Pat McCrotch's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am not a united or real fan but I think it was a red card

it was dangerous
    his studs were showing
    it was high

40s
    40s's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol.. of course it was a red card
    who ever thinks it was not a red card is absolutly clueless

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

This is why so many people think soccer is such a pansy sport. You can undercut a player or make a violent play in basketball and get a flagrant foul, in american football tons of crazy hits, maybe a player makes a violent shot against a receiver or helmet to helmet and gets a 15 yard penalty, tons of rough plays in rugby, in baseball a player heading home can destroy a catcher protecting home plate or player can take out a second baseman on a steal, hockey has tons of violent plays and people get sent to the box.

A player raises a leg to control the ball in soccer, another player ducks into it, Nani barely touches him and no harm done at all and he is sent off. lol If a player grazed another player on the chest with his cleats in rugby or football, it probably wouldnt have even been a penalty on a rugby or american football field.

rugby

soccer

40s

and ?
    he still deserves a red card..

that would be a red card ANYTIME !!!!!

i really would like football rules would be spread more popularly.. people just dont know what the hell they are talking about !!

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    A player raises a leg to control the ball in soccer, another player ducks into it, Nani barely touches him and no harm done at all and he is sent off.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by 40s View Post
    and ?
    he still deserves a red card..

that would be a red card ANYTIME !!!!!

i really would like football rules would be spread more popularly.. people just dont know what the hell they are talking about !!
    On the continent, anything could be a red card.It wouldn't even be a penalty in alot of sports much less ruining an an entire match over.

The guidelines to "Law 12 - Fouls and Misconduct" defines excessive as when "the player has far exceeded the necessary use of force and is in danger of injuring his opponent."

Nani made a play in a "reckless manner" — "with complete disregard to the danger to, or consequences for, his opponent" — then a yellow card would be the right call.

"Not in a million years would we see a Red Card for that in The Premier League but on the continent it's a definite Red," Michael Owen, the former Man United and Madrid forward, wrote on Twitter.

40s

at least you recognize that was a red card
    some people think it should not be.. lol

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

mancshitter !

ahnamus
    ahnamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I think red card was true . Should Nani kill Arbeloa to have a red card ? Congrats to the referee.

vasilli07

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    On the continent, anything could be a red card.It wouldn't even be a penalty in alot of sports much less ruining an an entire match over.

The guidelines to "Law 12 - Fouls and Misconduct" defines excessive as when "the player has far exceeded the necessary use of force and is in danger of injuring his opponent."

Nani made a play in a "reckless manner" — "with complete disregard to the danger to, or consequences for, his opponent" — then a yellow card would be the right call.

"Not in a million years would we see a Red Card for that in The Premier League but on the continent it's a definite Red," Michael Owen, the former Man United and Madrid forward, wrote on Twitter.

Premier league has always been a more physical league as compared to other European leagues where referees tend to protect the players more.

And maybe you like to check out all the red card offences before saying the referee has something against English clubs.

mladengermanovic
    mladengermanovic's Avatar Become A Pro!

a bunch of sheep arguing over a red card and neither side is right lol

First ... 2345