bing
    bing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

bing soccer!!!

Penapolense x São Paulo - São Paulo -118

Coach Ney Franco is putting the bench today and that´s the reason why we have generous odds for SP. Still, SP has one of the best squads in Brazil and players like Ganso, Fabricio and Cañete are playing today. Ganso and Cañete were the main reason why SP beat The Strongest from Bolivia this week and they are healthy and ready to prove they can play as starters in this team. I expect nothing but a win from São Paulo today.

bing

2-0 for São Paulo!!!

More winners tomorrow!!!

ingga
    Indonesia
    ingga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 887

wow nice kee post

bing

Olhanense x Braga
    Pick: Braga AH-1 odds:2.08

Olhanense is only one point above relegation zone and they have been struggling with financial problems for quite a while. Players haven´t received their paychecks for over 2 months now and inside the field things are not well either. They haven´t won in their last 7 games and last game they lost to Nacional by 3-1 and they just didn´t play well. Add to that Olhanense will be missing 8 players today and coach Manuel Cajuda had to call a under 18 player to fill the squad.

Braga in the other hand, has a lot of motivation to win this game, cause they just can´t afford to tie or lose this game, otherwise they´ll let Pacos Ferreira to open a 3 point lead for the third place which gives a spot for the Europa League. Braga played very well their last game beating their rival Vitoria Guimaraes by 3-2 and they had a tough match against Benfica for the Cup and they managed to qualify in the penalty kicks. I don´t believe fatigue will be an issue here, cause motivation and the good momentum that Braga is in will be key factors for a nice away win.

They´re last match had a 4-4 result at Bragas home, but its been a long time since that game and Braga was not performing well at that time, so I expect a 2-0, 3-0 maybe a 3-1 win for Braga. Worst scenario Braga wins by 1 and bet is refunded...and of course, sheet can happen, so play if you feel confident!!!

Will add more plays, but not with write-ups, struggling with my english.

bing

Maccabi Haifa x Hapoel Haifa
    Pick: Maccabi Haifa AH-1,25 odds:2,06

Maccabi just in great form, last 6 home games they managed to win by 2 or more goals and that includes a 3-0 against 3rd place Hapoel Tel Aviv. They´re last match was last week with a 2-1 victory for Maccabi but that was a Cup game. Cup games and league games are just different, so I expect a nice win by the home team. If you want a safer bet you can choose Maccabi -1 odds are 1,826 at pinnacle.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by bing View Post
    Olhanense x Braga
    Pick: Braga AH-1 odds:2.08

Olhanense is only one point above relegation zone and they have been struggling with financial problems for quite a while. Players haven´t received their paychecks for over 2 months now and inside the field things are not well either. They haven´t won in their last 7 games and last game they lost to Nacional by 3-1 and they just didn´t play well. Add to that Olhanense will be missing 8 players today and coach Manuel Cajuda had to call a under 18 player to fill the squad.

Braga in the other hand, has a lot of motivation to win this game, cause they just can´t afford to tie or lose this game, otherwise they´ll let Pacos Ferreira to open a 3 point lead for the third place which gives a spot for the Europa League. Braga played very well their last game beating their rival Vitoria Guimaraes by 3-2 and they had a tough match against Benfica for the Cup and they managed to qualify in the penalty kicks. I don´t believe fatigue will be an issue here, cause motivation and the good momentum that Braga is in will be key factors for a nice away win.

They´re last match had a 4-4 result at Bragas home, but its been a long time since that game and Braga was not performing well at that time, so I expect a 2-0, 3-0 maybe a 3-1 win for Braga. Worst scenario Braga wins by 1 and bet is refunded...and of course, sheet can happen, so play if you feel confident!!!

Will add more plays, but not with write-ups, struggling with my english.

Tempted to play myself but Braga missing top scorer Eder, and Olhanense did manage to get a point away at Porto recently - only game Porto haven't won at home all season
    Last edited by Vaughany; 03-04-13 at 10:47 AM.

bing

Braga - push (1-0) Braga lost some chances and so did Olhanensesat least the bet is refunded.
    Maccabi - lost (1-1) Awful.

Copa Libertadores

Newell´s Old Boys vs U. de Chile
    Pick: Over 2,5 odds: 2.11
    Pick: Newell´s -0,75 odds: 1.971

Olimpia vs D. Lara
    Pick: Olimpia -1,25 odds:2.04 (strong)

Scotland 1

Hamilton vs Greenock Morton
    Pick: Greenock Morton odds: 1.98

Small plays

Cardiff 1.709