jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Napoli vs Juventus

I personally like Juventus to win this. If you look at the form recently Juventus has been flying.

Please share your leans on the pick for tonights matchup.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

wouldnt say Juve are flying, we were shiiite in last away match against Roma

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

I also see that Napoli has only lost 1 game at home. Maybe add in DNB?

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Kinda like Draw FC in this one, Juve would take a point I'm sure if offered before the match. Napoli seem to be in average form at the mo though so hard to play them with any confidence. Sit back and watch for me, hopefully Napoli win as a neutral so the Scudetto race is well and truly alive, Juve win and it's probably all over.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I don't follow too closely but this seems like a game Napoli will win. Just looking at their recent form everything points against them but they need this win much more than juve

I'll probably take PK +123

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Quote Originally Posted by Mase of Base View Post
    Kinda like Draw FC in this one, Juve would take a point I'm sure if offered before the match. Napoli seem to be in average form at the mo though so hard to play them with any confidence. Sit back and watch for me, hopefully Napoli win as a neutral so the Scudetto race is well and truly alive, Juve win and it's probably all over.
    because of that dont you think juv will be more motivated to finish napoli off?