ginger565
    ginger565's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Soccer Picks and analysis

Lorient - Brest
    4/6 last Lorient's games went Over 2,5 goals , and 3/6 when it comes to Brest. But that's not the main thing I chose this bet. Lorient comes into this game without 7 first team players which includes main goalkeeper Audard and all four standard defenders (Bourillon, Baca, Mareque i Kone). Home team manager therefore must rotate whole defense and send in whole another team which never before played together. Situation in away team isn't much better. Brest misses four key players and three of those are defenders (Martial, Mendy, Bayasse). Both teams are complete in the offensive part so i expect a lot of goals here.
    Tip: Over 2,5
    Odds: @2.10
    Best of luck guys

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Shoudl hit as it's a cup game and French teams tend to play more freely in cup. But BRest didnt replace Ben-Bassat and will struggle to score at times.

ginger565

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Shoudl hit as it's a cup game and French teams tend to play more freely in cup. But BRest didnt replace Ben-Bassat and will struggle to score at times.
    Seems like u were right. Brest did have problems with getting the ball in net but Lorient did their part good enough. In the end all that matters is that this bet went through

ginger565

CHELSEA - STEAUA
    Chelsea had extremely tight schedule with 6 games in only 15 days and that's not something we should forget. Benitez will have to pick only the fit not the best players and that could make a difference. They also miss two players for Demba Ba is ineligible for EL and young Romeu is injured. On the other hand Steaua is very inspired after last game and they come to Stanford Bridge without any issues. All key players are ready for this match and we can say that they already won domestic league title so this game is all they must think about.

Pick: Steaua to qualify
    Odds: @2.50

BOL

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah decent value in this

ginger565

NORRKOPING - DJURGARDENS Svenska Cup
    Norrkoping starded this year far better than Djurgardens. In 4 games played so far (3 in Cup and 1 in championship) they've conceded only one goal, and scored 8 in the process. Their great striker Thorvaldsson is in good form and i expect him to cause many problems for the visiting side. Djurgardens on the other hand is still in search for his best tactics, even line-up. A lots of standard players left during winter and now they have to rebuild whole game-plan over which will take some time. Their curent form is best shown last weekend when they lost to Helsingborgs with 3:0.
    After all Norrkoping is playing on artificial grass which allways goes in favour of attacking and more agressive team – in my opinion Norrkoping. Plus we shouldn't forget that these two played a friendly match a month ago in which Norrkoping won 2:0. When i look all these factors seems like this bet has very good value.
    Pick: Norrkoping wins
    Odds: @2.25

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

no luck my friend....game ends 0-0 with a red in the 83rd min........next time...tailed for small was a good pick......
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ginger565

ginger565

Lahti - Jaro
    Lahti team has been struck with some kind of virus and some of standard players won't be ready for this match but whats more important is that even if they were to be complete (as they will not) they are not in form lately. In last three matches they even didn't manage to score.
    Jaro was on the other hand one of main candidates for relegation this season but according to their play that is hard to believe. They had really tough schedule but they outplayed Helsinki like no one was able to in last couple of years, Inter also and they managed to be equal in game with Mariehamn. In most cases they are dominant team on the pitch but lack efficiency.
    In this particular game against Lahti I believe their fighting spirit will be enough because Lahti will be without some of standard players and the question is in what condition are those who can play after suffering from a virus.
    Bet: Handicap -0,5
    Tip: 2
    Odds: @1.86 (Pinnacle)
    BOL

ginger565

Finland Veikkausliga...KuPS Kuopio - Inter Turku

I simply don't know why were the odds made like this, probably according to average of unders and overs in this season, but things are here significantly different. Kuopio's defense is extremely unstable, already twice this season they received a goal in 2nd minute of the game and in the game like this those mistakes will repeat for sure.
    Inter knows that defense is the weakest part of Kuopio (last game they won 6:0) and i believe they will start here offensively which could lead to goals on both sides. Last 5 matches between these two brought 25 goal, 5 on each game. Best of all is that both team have problems with injuries of key defensive players- Nissinen and Hakanpaa are missing in Kuopio team (which is why their defense line is so weak) while Inter cant rely on Turunen and Diallo.
    Odds for over 2,5 goals should not be more than 1.70-180 in this game so this bet has a value.
    Bet: over 2,5 goals
    Odds: @2.10 (pinnacle)

Cheers

ginger565

SPAIN U21 – RUSSIA U21
    Spanish team likes to try and outplay their opponents, they prefer attacking style but their defensive line with captain De Gea is also excellent. In last nine qualification games they recieved only one goal and that gives good picture on how hard it is to score against them.
    Russians will have hard time in offensive part because their best forward Kokorin is injured as well as key ofenssive players Dzagoev and Smolov. This is the first match in group, Spain won't take too much risk and I expect that Russians will have a lot of problems against spanish powerful midfield and solid defense. Russians also had problems in the qualifiers – with almost all key players on disposition they were unable to score against Albania and Portugal.
    Bet: away team to score
    Tip: No
    Odds: @ 2.10
    Risk: 3/10

ginger565

SYRIANSKA - MALMO 20th June 19.00h
    Syrianska goes into this match with a lot of problems. Their form is far from ideal and they could not take advantage of the break for some sort of form improvement because most trainings were mostly done with half team because the rest of the players suffered from virus and had to replace pitch with bed due to fever. Although in principle they all now "ready" for the game, the question is how they are able to provide on the ground after being absent for so long and exhausted from illness. Also, the performance of their by far best player and game organizer Sharbel Touma are in doubt due to injury which is another serious blow to their ineffective offensive part of the game. Only a modest 8 goals in total scored so far, and against Malmo theyve never scored in five matches.
    Malmo on the other hand needs to catch the leading Helsingborgs and can not afford a losing points here. Given that they are most effective visiting team with as many as 12 goals in six meetings with realization and scoring they obviously have no problem, especially not when standing in front of poorly organized defense like Syrianskas that is among the worst in the Allsvenskan. And yet the away coach said himself that Syrianska can sometimes provide resistance when playing at their best, but according to all the problems in this situation it will not be able to do so.
    TIP: away team wins
    Odds: @1.70

Best of Luck

ginger565

Hey guys, been away for a while..now we'll keep these picks coming almost every day stay tuned

DUISBURG – HEIDENHEIM
    10 days ago Duisburg didn’t know whether they will play this season in the 3rd or 5th league. Altogether they have only 18 players on disposal and five of those never played a professional game in their career. They had less than two weeks to prepare for new season which is certainly not enough.
    On the other hand Heidenheim is one of the favorites in this league.Their squad is strengthened and motivated, and extra motivation comes from their rival’s (Leipzig) victory over Halle because they don’t want to stay behind on the very start of the league. Simply poor condition and lower quality of Duisburg’s player wont be enough here for them to take a point.
    Bet: Heidenheim Wins
    Odds: @1.90
    Best of luck everyone

ginger565

Yesterday was a good day for betting..here we go with another nice pick

SION- ZURICH

In just a couple of months Sion went from one of the strongest to one of the weakest teams in Superleague. Club owner is constantly interfering with squad setup, and this season he changed almost the whole team. There are now only few players in rooster who played for Sion last season. The biggest problem is that new players never played together (before last week), they had less time to prepare for new championship and communication between them on the pitch is awful. Probably in couple of months they will be better but situation now is complicated.
    Last weekend they were crushed by Young Boys and Sion’s performance in that match was very low. One would assume that they will have strong backup from supporters in this first home game but most of them are fed up with owner’s behavior and it won’t be the same as last year.
    Zurich on the other hand won in first round of Supeleague against Thun. They’ve been a little nervous in front of home audience at the beginning but later on they took the initiative. As for transfers Zurich bought some quality players. Their best striker Drmić moved to another club this summer but Gavranović showed against Thun that he is capable of replacing him.
    One more thing is that Zurich always goes for goals, their style is attacking and last year they were one of the best teams on away turf.
    There’s only one logical bet to place here, and that is Zurich wins. As an instrument of insurance I took +0 handicap to return the stake in case of draw.
    Bet: handicap +0
    Tip: 2 (Zurich wins)
    Odds: @ 1.85
    Best of luck

ginger565

LECHIA GDANSK – PODBESKIDZIE (Polish 1st league)
    Lechia fans are certainly not satisfied with last season which offered little to remember. They were unlucky but that’s hole other story. Now they have a new coach who changed a lot of things in squad, primarily their playstyle which is not as (over)attacking as it used to be. During preseason they lost only one match and I expect them to continue the same here. Last winter they lost Traore who was one of their best players but now they bought Matsui who already showed he can replace Traore quite effectively.
    Podbeskidzie on the other hand are not so good team this season. Their top goalscorer Demjan has left the team during this summer and without him they are at least 30 percent weaker. Moreover, visitors go in this match without their first goalkeeper Zajc, captain Skolowski and midfielder Chimel who is their key playmaker. If they were complete they could stand a chance for a point or surprise but with this many key players out of action I don’t see them as a threat to Lechia who is eager to get first victory on home turf.

Bet: 1 (home win)
    Odds: @ 2.15

Best of luck

ginger565

SWEDEN - GERMANY Womens Euro semifinals
    Sweden has already proven that they are planning to take advantage of this opportunity as hosts of womens Euro. Although it seems that today they’ll have harder match than in possible finals I give them more chances than bookies. Their team is in excellent form – defense is quite solid, there are nice aggression and creativity in midfield, and the offensive part has said it all with 13 goals in 4 games.
    Germany on the other hand scored only 4 goals so far and their top goalscorer Mbabi probably won’t be able to play today because of injury. That’s a real problem for their coach who also came to Sweden without six important player and at least 4-5 would be in first lineup today if they were here – defender Petter (24 years and 72 caps), midfielder Faisst, Oderbrecht (both players of Wolfsburg who is club Champion of Europe), Bresonik (legend of german women football) and Kim Kulig (young star who was supposed to shine on this Euro). Also Alexandre Popp, young striker is also unavailable.

They have quality youngsters but they are after all not the quality needed to take go for the gold here. They already lost against Norway, played draw with Holland and showed pretty low play against Italy.
    If Germany was complete this odds would be realistic, but with this kind of problems I have to go for Sweden. Only in respect for German discipline I’ll take insurance in case of a draw.
    Bet: +0 handicap
    Tip: 1 (Sweden)
    Odds: @ 1.65
    Best of luck

ginger565

KARLSRUHE – ST.PAULI
    Only one match is not very good reference but anyone who has seen their last round could see that they were both struggling in the attacking part of the game. They’ve both won but only with minimal result and the goals were scored in 80th minute and all that suggest we won’t be seeing here any kind of spectacle. Also weather conditions with temperature bursting over 35 Celsius wont make it easier for them to push for the best.
    Bet: Under 2,5 goals
    Odds: 1,80
    Cheers

ginger565

Skenderbeu Korce - Shakhtyor Karagandy
    Shakhtar is perhaps a better team than Skenderbeu which could be seen in the first match, but odds on tonight’s victory of Albanians seem way unrealistic. Shakhtar has 3 goals advantage and there are wide specters of defeats which will still take them to the next round (1:0, 2:0, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1…). Away team does’t have to push even if they get a goal behind. Including the weather conditions which will surely suit the home team I think this is a good value bet for a small stake.
    Bet: 1
    Odds: 5.20
    BOL

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Skenderbeau Korca are being backed bigtime good call
    1st game was fixed, I suppose it would make sense for SK to win this but still throw the tie....Im staying away - maybe in play it.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by ginger565 View Post
    Shakhtar is perhaps a better team than Skenderbeu which could be seen in the first match, but odds on tonight’s victory of Albanians seem way unrealistic. Shakhtar has 3 goals advantage and there are wide specters of defeats which will still take them to the next round (1:0, 2:0, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1…). Away team does’t have to push even if they get a goal behind. Including the weather conditions which will surely suit the home team I think this is a good value bet for a small stake.

BOL
    Deserved win here !

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    Skenderbeau Korca are being backed bigtime good call
    1st game was fixed, I suppose it would make sense for SK to win this but still throw the tie....Im staying away - maybe in play it.
    2 early pens and a red card... SK were 3-0 ahead, but threw the tie

ginger565

Deserved win here !
    Thanks mate..i just saw that one coming. I'm doing a lot of research of huge number of games just to pick 1-2 at the end of the day to back it up with nice stake. This odds were just too good and I had to take it. Hope u earned some money too

ginger565

Deserved win here !
    Well I analysed this game closely as i do for all the other picks. I saw the first match and wasn't too impresed with Shakhtar. When I took all the margins into consideration it looked like a good bet. Hope you made some money too

ginger565

DOMZALE – ZAVRC (Slovenian league)
    Zavrc is a solid team and now they’ve gained more quality by signing Kresinger, a striker who is even too good for Slovenian league. They’ve recently managed to give a hard time to Maribor who is no1 in this league and they won against Celje and Triglav. Domzale on the other hand didn’t perform quite good this season, moreover, in the last round they suffered a heavy defeat (3:0) from Krka which is a new team in this league and now again they have lots of problems with injuries (Skubic, S. Vuk, Ljubovic, Majer, Jelar, Rems, Mulalic – all out for this match). Also they are playing at home but that’s not a real advantage for them. They’ve won only 5 out of last 26 home games. I think Zavrc can give them a real hard time in this match and go home with at least one point.

Bet: X2
    Odds: 2.10

ginger565

Last couple of picks were all winners..check out my mlb thread for today's easy pick Cheers

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

BOL
    As an albanian i am , i have to say that the first match was 100% fixed on 3-0 correct score.I want to say few words about the first match.I had a pre-game bet on under 2.5.I couldn't watch the first half , i come home and i see over 2.5 @ 1.53 at HT . WTF , i expected it to be above 2.00 ... Anyways , the second half begins.Skenderbeu is totally possessing the ball , controlling the game , and Shakhtar looks like a amateur team....but the odds on Shakhtar -0.5 keeps dropping .. it's 75th minute,result 1-0 , over 2.5 is @1.50 (at HT it was 1.53) and Shakhtar -0.25 is 1.30 ...Shkhtar scores the 2nd goal ... it's 82th minute and over 2.5 is @1.40 ,Shakhatr -0.5 is @1.40 ...of course Shkahtar scores the 3rd goal.

At the end , i have to say that Shakhtar was not a better team.Skenderbeu thought that Shakhtar were better ,so they preferred to fix both games.Now , i am pretty sure they are regretting that they fixed the match and not played fair.If they had played fair,Skenderbeu would have advanced.Shakhtar is a poor team.

burkestar
    burkestar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3462

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    As an albanian i am , i have to say that the first match was 100% fixed on 3-0 correct score.I want to say few words about the first match.I had a pre-game bet on under 2.5.I couldn't watch the first half , i come home and i see over 2.5 @ 1.53 at HT . WTF , i expected it to be above 2.00 ... Anyways , the second half begins.Skenderbeu is totally possessing the ball , controlling the game , and Shakhtar looks like a amateur team....but the odds on Shakhtar -0.5 keeps dropping .. it's 75th minute,result 1-0 , over 2.5 is @1.50 (at HT it was 1.53) and Shakhtar -0.25 is 1.30 ...Shkhtar scores the 2nd goal ... it's 82th minute and over 2.5 is @1.40 ,Shakhatr -0.5 is @1.40 ...of course Shkahtar scores the 3rd goal.

At the end , i have to say that Shakhtar was not a better team.Skenderbeu thought that Shakhtar were better ,so they preferred to fix both games.Now , i am pretty sure they are regretting that they fixed the match and not played fair.If they had played fair,Skenderbeu would have advanced.Shakhtar is a poor team.
    celtic a good play against them in leg 1?

pellumb341

yes, it's a good play with nice odds.But anything can happen,Celtic drew against Elfsborg which is not such a good team.

ginger565

yes, it's a good play with nice odds.But anything can happen,Celtic drew against Elfsborg which is not such a good team.
    Elfsborg is one hell of a team on their home turf..one of the best in whole Scandinavia..They usually lose one match per season in home arena, so don't call them poor team without knowing the details..they've also had problems with injuries of key players like topscorer Nilsson and a couple of other defenders and midfielders. I personaly think Celtic will crush them because they play totally different style. Skenderbeu was a bit scared but Celtic will go against Shakhtar like a favorite and we'll see a whole other game The only problem here is that odds will be very low on Celtic I assume :/

stemellor
    stemellor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ginger565 View Post
    Elfsborg is one hell of a team on their home turf..one of the best in whole Scandinavia..They usually lose one match per season in home arena, so don't call them poor team without knowing the details..they've also had problems with injuries of key players like topscorer Nilsson and a couple of other defenders and midfielders. I personaly think Celtic will crush them because they play totally different style. Skenderbeu was a bit scared but Celtic will go against Shakhtar like a favorite and we'll see a whole other game The only problem here is that odds will be very low on Celtic I assume :/
    Good points. Also, I think Elfsborg play on artificial turf as well? British teams definitely aren't used to this, which wouldn't have helped Celtic.

pellumb341

I didn't say Elfsborg is poor , i said Elfsborg is not such a good team.And Celtic beat them only 1-0 in Scotland scoring in 75th minute.My point was that Shakhtar is poor , but i don't trust Celtic.Celtic to win is @2.15

ginger565

I didn't say Elfsborg is poor , i said Elfsborg is not such a good team.And Celtic beat them only 1-0 in Scotland scoring in 75th minute.My point was that Shakhtar is poor , but i don't trust Celtic.Celtic to win is @2.15
    Good call on Celtic mate..i certainly overestemated them..what a poor performance..maybe the Kazahstanian ritual of sacrificing goats or sheep made the difference btw idk if you heard of that fact..they actually did kill some animals for good luck before the match :/

ginger565

SCHALKE 04 – PAOK
    This match became interesting the very moment when it was announced that Metalist will be disqualified and that PAOK will take their place in this play-off. First of all PAOK has an advantage concerning coach Huub Stevens who was previously the coach of german team and his knowledge of Schalke’s players, gamestyle and capacity of the team will certainly be of great use for the Greeks.
    Schalke is fourth team in Germany, but if we are to be realistic, they were fourth with Freiburg and Eintracht as table rivals and they were far, far behind leading three teams so I don’t see them as one of top german teams because they are miles away from Dortmund or Bayern.
    On top of all Schalke will surely miss their key striker and top star Huntelaar who is injured and that information makes me more certain that this bet has a value.
    Bet: -1,5 handicap
    Odds: @ 1,75
    Cheers

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

So you mean PAOK +1.5 handicap?

pellumb341

So you mean PAOK +1.5 handicap?
    yes , since thee tip is 2 , it means paok +1.5

Good call on Celtic mate..i certainly overestemated them..what a poor performance..maybe the Kazahstanian ritual of sacrificing goats or sheep made the difference btw idk if you heard of that fact..they actually did kill some animals for good luck before the match :/
    No , i have not heard about that.Celtic is poor , if it was another team like Plzen/Soceiedad etc instead of celtic , they would rape Karagandy.

ginger565

yes , since thee tip is 2 , it means paok +1.5

No , i have not heard about that.Celtic is poor , if it was another team like Plzen/Soceiedad etc instead of celtic , they would rape Karagandy.
    Right to the point. If it was more serious opponent they would have trashed that Shakhtar. Every year there is one or two surprises in group stage and looks like Shakhtar could be lucky winner this year

1234 Last