lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

West Ham v Tottenham

has anyone got their picks of this game?

i think tottenham to win 2-1 or could draw...

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

We really could use the 3 pts to jump Chelsea. We're also due for a big win. Dunno though, a lot points at a let down at the same time. I'm just gonna hope and pray.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

tottenham been playing super well with bale. i just dont know how good of a team west ham is. are the more of a defensive or offence team?
    Last edited by lucasdawg; 02-24-13 at 11:12 PM.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    tottenham been playing super well with bale. i just dont know how good of a team west ham is. are the more of a defensive or offence team?
    Been playing super well? I wouldn't say so at all. Bale looked like shit in both the last 2 games, they were europa league games but still he did basically nothing at all. Prior to that Bale looked good but the team as a whole definitely not. This game Adebayor needs to step up for once. He showed some hope last match vs Lyon in the 2nd leg so hopefully he has a bit more confidence going in here. They need the 3 pts.

West ham is definitely not an offensive team, lol. Ideally would be nice to hold them scoreless and get a confidence boosting big win like 3-0 or such. More likely for a 2-1 though. Ill take the 3 pts any which way though, want to jump chelsea so bad. Doubt I will be able to sleep tonight, very excited for this game.

NittanyLionsFan

And before u mention bale scoring the 2 free kicks in the 1st Lyon game where I said he did nothing, yes he did that and they were amazing. Especially the first one. But he may as well have been a PK from american football where they just bring him on for kicks lol. Because he did nothing outside those 2 plays that day.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

in that game the whole team didnt look too good but i just thought that was because they were leading on aggregate. their form has been going well in epl i thought not being defeated in the last 6 games, drawing 3 of them (including man united game) which is pretty impressive from my perspective. spurz last defeat was in dec to everton, having no defeats in 11 games. winning 8/14. hopefully they will do better then the draw.

jameslyk
    jameslyk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Juventus, Lazio, Malaga and Leverkusen all played UEFA during midweek and failed to win their domestic match on the following weekend.
    Tonite, both Tottenham and Napoli are in the same situation, but Napoli had rested almost the whole squat.
    My pick is Westham +0.5, i believe Tottenham are tired.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Been playing super well? I wouldn't say so at all. Bale looked like shit in both the last 2 games, they were europa league games but still he did basically nothing at all. Prior to that Bale looked good but the team as a whole definitely not. This game Adebayor needs to step up for once. He showed some hope last match vs Lyon in the 2nd leg so hopefully he has a bit more confidence going in here. They need the 3 pts.

West ham is definitely not an offensive team, lol. Ideally would be nice to hold them scoreless and get a confidence boosting big win like 3-0 or such. More likely for a 2-1 though. Ill take the 3 pts any which way though, want to jump chelsea so bad. Doubt I will be able to sleep tonight, very excited for this game.

Bale has been carrying Spurs guy, don't know what games you've been watching. Bale is the only reason Spurs have won any of their last 5 games.

NittanyLionsFan

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Bale has been carrying Spurs guy, don't know what games you've been watching. Bale is the only reason Spurs have won any of their last 5 games.
    The last 2 games were the europa league games you clown. He played awful in both. I'm very aware of what I'm watching.

NittanyLionsFan

in that game the whole team didnt look too good but i just thought that was because they were leading on aggregate. their form has been going well in epl i thought not being defeated in the last 6 games, drawing 3 of them (including man united game) which is pretty impressive from my perspective. spurz last defeat was in dec to everton, having no defeats in 11 games. winning 8/14. hopefully they will do better then the draw.
    They weren't leading on aggregate? The 2 free kicks game was the first game, and the 2nd game Lyon scored early on...what do you mean?

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Played awful yet won the 1st game single handedly. He's just scored again. Some awful form recently from Bale

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

Sweeet. Gareth has been on fire. Only reason why this team is still competing. Go COYS

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

West Ham has the ref on their side, looks like a draw or West Ham winner IMO.

NittanyLionsFan

Played awful yet won the 1st game single handedly. He's just scored again. Some awful form recently from Bale
    I said two games, not recently. You seriously don't know what you're talking about if you think he played well in either europa league game. Please tell me how he played well in any way outside the two free kicks? Both those were typical europa league games by both sides. Terrible play.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME

COYS COYS COYS
    crutial 3 points.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME

Lolol sry chris benoit. Rip.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

yeah.. bale was horrible today. lucky i did a play.

NittanyLionsFan

yeah.. bale was horrible today. lucky i did a play.
    You are a moron and trying to put words in my mouth. I never said bale was horrible. I said he'd been great lately and I said he did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the TWO EUROPA LEAGUE GAMES OUTSIDE OF THE TWO FREE KICKS. He was running around losing the ball quickly as possible nonstop in the game at the lane. The 2nd game wasn't nearly as bad as the first but still he did nothing special at all. Re-read my original post and tell me where I said Bale is horrible or that I expected him to be horrible today. Idiot. I live and breathe spurs. Fly from New York to go to 6+ games a year, will be at the lane for derby this weekend and I have a spurs tattoo. You are acting like I am anti-bale.

NittanyLionsFan

And no I don't think he has to score a goal to have a good game, he literally did shit in that first game vs Lyon. Plenty of supporters have voiced very similar opinions so its not like I'm expressing some obscure opinion on Bale in that game. He had 2 amazing free kicks and did absolutely nothing in open play. I'm still waiting for your argument as to what he did in that game outside of the free kicks. There's a reason you won't give me that. It's because you either don't watch football or you don't understand it. One of the two.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

As an Arsenal fan, todays result hurt.
    It hurt a lot.
    Fearful of the derby game, we look lost and you look hungry - at best Im hoping for a 2-2...

NittanyLionsFan

I will be at the lane, cannot wait.

NittanyLionsFan

I personally didn't think the game at the emirates was as much of a beating as some think it was. Honestly thought it was a good close game despite the 2-5 score.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post

But he may as well have been a PK from american football where they just bring him on for kicks lol..
    im pretty sure you were suggesting he hasnt been in form if you said hes shit. plus his free kicks were great today too werent they? its okay all im suggesting is you cant be always right. fuark me dead. cant get all the calls. i was asking for suggestions you dont have to be right all the time man. westham was lucky receiving the penalty kick. spurs had a few good on target shots too. no need to be so defensive rofl.
    Last edited by lucasdawg; 02-25-13 at 06:39 PM.

NittanyLionsFan

West ham was definitely lucky to be in the game, when did I say they weren't? Ade missed the easiest shot ever right before their 2nd goal. I thought the only debate was Bale's play in the first Lyon game outside of the 2 free kicks