SBR Natalie
    SBR Natalie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16905

Introducing Soccers new Handicappers!! VIDEOS!!!

Hey guys! Soccers been full swing here at SBR HQ, and we´ve been working hard to find great handicappers to bring you some awesome tips, picks and previews to what i think . .IS THE GREATEST SPORT ON EARTH . . i know a few of you might disagree . .gulp . .but its how i feel! Anyways here´s a few from this week! Others i´ll post individually to each game!! Enjoy and let me know what you think!!!

Introducing our first new handicapper. His name is Barrie from PremiershipTips.com and if you like his picks then he also has a twitter page which is @BarriesView. He´s a self described football-fanatic and specifcally favours the Premier League . . the name of his website probably gave THAT away ;-) Ok so here he is . . . drrrrum rollll pleaseeee Barrie previewing Reading vs Wigan

OK . . . . second brand new handicapper to the team is Marc Blair from ShowMeTheValue, based in London, Marc is a numbers guy and he takes a look at the betting from a mathematical point of view . . he´s a stat modeler (Loshak just helped me out with that word) basically he uses a model which he has designed to predict the out come of the games . . pretty cool if you ask me! Anyways . . introducing Marc Blair previewing Inter Milan vs AC Milan

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

even though I love watching soccer I have come to the realization that its only good for watching and in the long term it is very difficult to make soccer betting profitable.
    Last edited by easyliving; 02-21-13 at 05:07 PM. Reason: typo

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Natalie with an obvious lack of appreciation from the forum, I want you to know that we still love your videos and you're still the best caper around.

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    even thouh I love watching soccer I have come o the realization that its only good for watching and in the long term it is very difficult to make soccer betting profitable.
    Hmmm, not sure i agree with you there! I have a friend in the UK who has an amazing . .and i mean AaaaMazing life, purely living off the proceeds of mainly soccer betting!! True story . . im actually trying to persuade him to come on my show but he´s really shy, but im going to keep trying! So yes, i do actually think you can make some GOOD money betting soccer . . plus it is GREAT to watch :-)

SBR Natalie

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Natalie with an obvious lack of appreciation from the forum, I want you to know that we still love your videos and you're still the best caper around.

WhaHOOOOO . .thanks Russian Rocket! xx

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Natalie View Post
    WhaHOOOOO . .thanks Russian Rocket! xx
    please continue to do the good deeds

mikey470
    mikey470's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

that Reading video is one of the best soccer pieces ive seen around here

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Best not to lay chalk with Meelan, Arsenal, Bayern or Barca this weekend

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Natalie View Post
    Hmmm, not sure i agree with you there! I have a friend in the UK who has an amazing . .and i mean AaaaMazing life, purely living off the proceeds of mainly soccer betting!! True story . . im actually trying to persuade him to come on my show but he´s really shy, but im going to keep trying! So yes, i do actually think you can make some GOOD money betting soccer . . plus it is GREAT to watch :-)
    There are many powerful ways for a woman to influence a man to do something he isn't overly comfortable with...

...mainly fresh baked cookies and homemade crochet snuggies for his beer cans