jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Rubin Kazan vs Atletico Madrid: Excellent article

I Read an article supporting betting on Rubin to win this game.

Having left the likes of Juanfran, Godín, Filipe, Tiago, Koke, Gabi and Arda Turan at home for technical reasons, replacing them with a number of youngsters,

Atletico's recent away form has been extremely poor, with their weekend win at Valladolid their first in nine matches. Furthermore temperatures in Kazan on Thursday are not expected to get above -5 degrees and could drop to -15, conditions in which the players from the Spanish capital are hardly used to playing in.

How come Madrid has higher odds when it's clear that Simone don't care about this game?
    Is this a trap for people to look at the table and see Madrid is such a great team, this is great value?

Please share.

My view is bet on Rubin. Maybe add some insurance at DNB but this seems to be great value.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

On Rubin PK for those reasons already. But Simeone always wants to win

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Well by not sending he's A-team shows different.

If you want to win you will send the best team, which clearly he hasn't done.

Mrscofield25
    Mrscofield25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13647

Maybe it's just because Atletico Madrid is a bigger team name than Rubin Kazan is. People like to bet on big team names and the bookies knows that, people aren't taking odds under consideration. If Granada plays at home against Real Madrid, 97% of the people will bet on Real Madrid, because they are a bigger team name than Granada is. And Granada won 1-0 even though Real Madrid was the favorite with an odds of 1,36 for them to win the game. If I would bet Rubin - Atletico today, I would take Rubin +0 or DNB as Vaughany say, because there is value. I'm not saying that Atletico couldn't win, but I'll RATHER go after money, then a bigger team name. Or said in another way... I'll rather lose to a better odds than 1,36.

AndyX
    AndyX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

The match will be played in Moscow Ive heard. Temperature will be around -12 Celsius and snowy.
    think it will be hard to score goals under these weather condition and played on U2.5 goals,

Rubin +0 as someone said is also a good bet IMO. Dont think atletico will score any goals today.

bsthcprisback
    bsthcprisback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Rubin looks like shit.