Betpoints: 186

Porto vs Malaga O2.5 -2.25 (Coral) Risking 2.50 Units

Ganda
    Ganda's Avatar Become A Pro!

YTD 19-18-1 +12.02 units

Shredder
    Shredder's Avatar Become A Pro!

You really think the Arsenal play will be better then DNB or +0.5 in the long run? Such a difficult game to predict imo, but I doubt Arsenal will come on top often enough to make this play. Good luck!

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Nice value on Arsenal, GL!

Ganda

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    You really think the Arsenal play will be better then DNB or +0.5 in the long run? Such a difficult game to predict imo, but I doubt Arsenal will come on top often enough to make this play. Good luck!
    I don't really pick outright wins on underdog, but the odds on Bayern are over exaggerated, Arsenal at home will be the stronger side, I tend to pick and choose at the right moment to pick a outright winner, in the long run this could save you, I stress the could because it all depends on research, talent etc I have a decent record for backing underdog winners, have you seen Arsenals midfield? Carzola,Wilshere wow then The Pol in the middle I like that, in the middle hes dangerous, you seen Bayerns defence? German league please............you call that a league for the defence? Arsenal will score put that down as a fact, Artera in the middle also how many times have we seen odds like this? The underdog with poor domestic league/cup form but then CL comes and they get a result, Porto look like a nice win, but nothing what so ever points to playing Bayern here, DNB, +.5, 1X2 pick whatever you want but pick it on Arsenal, last ties favoured the away teams, I have a feeling tonight the home sides will get something, THE POL TO SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ganda

Another thing, why so much value on Porto Ova? Defo taking that on a team like Porto, Malaga can score too, yes I understand both sides wanna keep it tight but Porto? Come on too much value to look the other way.

Ganda

YTD 21-20-1 +19.02 units

Ganda

Arsenal wow arsenal! 2 words maybe 3 words no fackin backbone!

Ganda

Finally the prop saves us, 7 units profit tonight along with a nice win on Porto, kinda got sucked into the value tonight but still a good business.