numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Siena vs Lazio

What is the play here futbol sharps?

hugh613
    hugh613's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm not into laying juice, and I'm also not a "futbol sharp", but Siena +½ -166 might be the best way to go. Siena's fighting for their lives at the bottom of the table, Lazio has the return leg of their Europa League tie on Thursday, and Lazio's only ever won once at Siena (1-5-2).

Having said that, I think there are better games on the board, but best of luck whichever way you decide.

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by hugh613 View Post
    I'm not into laying juice, and I'm also not a "futbol sharp", but Siena +½ -166 might be the best way to go. Siena's fighting for their lives at the bottom of the table, Lazio has the return leg of their Europa League tie on Thursday, and Lazio's only ever won once at Siena (1-5-2).

Having said that, I think there are better games on the board, but best of luck whichever way you decide.
    Thanks man.

hugh613
    hugh613's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    Thanks man.
    Well, make no mistake about it, Lazio is the better team, but they're also missing a bunch of players as well, so they might be content to just get out of Siena with a draw and minimal effort.

Like I said, best to wait for the more informed punters than myself to chime in before making a decision on this one.

Good luck!

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Siena PK or no play

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Siena too solid at home at moment

numismatist

Good calls gentlemen. I never played it but you all had it right with Siena. Just starting to get into "futbol" betting, been watching it for years....