atofsu32111
    atofsu32111's Avatar Become A Pro!

English Championship/League-Under Morecambe game and Hull City- Explain this

After last night of good hockey after bad luck i was looking good today.... Please tell me this is some opf worst luck. I have been betting soccer for awile and this stuff has been happening past 2 weeks.

0-0 Morecambe game half time
    0-0 Hull City Game half time

Both go over .... How is this my fault? What am I doing wrong. If my site offered 1st half I would of bet it instead for all these england games

Past three days -
    0-0 Morecambe game half time 2-1 End 72 own goal 85 90+3
    0-0 Hull City Game half time 47 85 87
    0-1 Free state stars 40 90 90
    0 0 Amazulu win
    0-0 Kasimpasa 73 90 90

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

your either an idiot or you are completely clueless about soccer. it is not out of the ordinary for 3 goals to be scored in the 2nd half and happens more often than you think, if you can't handle losing then stop betting.

atofsu32111

What about these multiple goals in extra time do they like stop playing defense? if you.don't concede all game why does 2 happen in 1 minute

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

It happens dude stop crying

I had over 2.75 in German 3 league today. 2 goals in first 10 minutes in then nothing the rest of the way

Can't avoid the bad beats especially betting totals in soccer

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Depending on the situation (league play, 1st leg of a home and home, etc.) teams may play more conservatively/defensively, especially weaker teams. Late in games trailing teams may press for the equalizer, opening themselves up to counter attacks. That's some teams preferred style of play, sit back and counter on mistakes. As easyliving posted, and I've told you before, it's not uncommon to see more goals in the 2nd half. And you're not going to hit 70%. If you can't take last minute goals (in your case, losses), then you're betting the wrong sport.

atofsu32111

Ok maybe i didn't know these were not bad beats but two games one day with two goals scored in et is abit insan

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a feeling anything anybody would say - would not make you feel any better.
    Maybe stop betting unders and try overs. Or better still, take a break - most people are betting every day on here, it doesnt have to be like that.
    GL