onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Asian Cup Qualifiers

Iraq -2.5 handicap over Indonesia. Kick off time 13.30 UK Odds 2.15 Sportingbet *NEUTRAL GROUND*
    Apparently Indonesia cant play their regular team for these games. They are playing with a lot of youth players. Indonesia are weak anyway, they cant really progress as they are in a tough group with China, Saudi and Iraq - no team is similar to Indonesia and its going to be a lot of heavy losses for them.

Iraq should go for goals as its the opener, for some momentum and confidence but also Goal Difference could come into play and it may come to who beats Indonesia by the most goals..
    This weakened Indonesia side also played Jordan recently and lost 5-0, I backed them then and I like the price for this as it could be much higher score than 3-0.

Negatives are it does seem to be a match for the fixers, but hey I will take a shot. Also Iraq are no world beaters themselves, but they should keep a clean sheet. If you want a small long shot - try over 4.5 goals for fun.
    Any input on these games welcome, I have a fun bet of Uzbeks smashing HK also, but thats just for interest.
    Last edited by onemoregoal; 02-05-13 at 06:17 PM.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Nice. Iraq is juiced to hell at my book (-158) for the -2.25 line, and even the Over at 3.25 is -134

Might play the Over for fun.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Theres a book called MERIDIANBET.COM, they have -2.25 @ 2.10 (I think thats +110 in US odds)
    Theres some really shit books in Europe, you can easily back both sides for profit in many games.
    But this site Meridanbet, no info on net and there site isnt recognized by my anti virus... I think they are Russian..

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Head says I should trade and take 10% profit on a large stake, before kick off.
    A little *too* much money going on my bet now making me more nervous than confident.
    Also wtf Uzebekistan doing against 10 men HK, 10 men HK is as bad as it gets

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

92% possession for Iraq in the first 22 mins. Damn man, maybe put the little ball into the net at some point guys.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

HT 0-0 93% possession for Iraq, how is that even possible?
    9 corners and "connection problems" match suspended for 3 mins and then 4 corners magically appeared.
    Some one call Dan Tan...

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Sorry if anyone had the misfortune of reading this.
    90% possession 0-0 after 65, I dont understand, but whatever it was an awful tip

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

Hit 1:40 - Thats not offside right? Hes not interfering..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPKsv0jDWI8

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

^ No way is that offside. FIXED, and im not just complaining - it was actually fixed.
    Iraq werent on the fix but Indonesia and the ref who was also south east asian.
    Last edited by onemoregoal; 02-06-13 at 07:56 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Looked like he was in front of keeper so technically was obstructing his view thus interfering. He was even jumping up and down waving his hands for tht very purpose! He just wasnt smart enough to check that he was in line with last defender!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack

1.40 yeh?
    The wavy guy wasnt even offside, and he was jumping and waving prior to the kick so the ref could have called it before the ball was kicked.
    The offside was given because of the 2 guys at the bottom of the screen one Iraq attacker who was 1mm offside(theres a def right next to him) but not interfering - no where to the ball.
    Check out the goal that came at 3.00

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

At 2.03 you can see the red line across and looks like the Iraqi in the middle jumping and waving his hands is marginally ahead of it so I thought tht was why the linesman flagged. Either way it's very marginable