pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only 680 games fixed ?

Between 2008 -2011

Not too bad I guess , but that is only from source.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Between 2008 -2011

Not too bad I guess , but that is only from source.
    There are 680 games every weekend so that makes it about 1% of the games fixed.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

everytime 99% of SBR posters lose a bet they say think the game is fixed

its just to help them cope i guess

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    everytime 99% of SBR posters lose a bet they say think the game is fixed

its just to help them cope i guess
    It is in the news today buddy , not me .

pokernut9999

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    There are 680 games every weekend so that makes it about 1% of the games fixed.

So 680 games does not bother you ?

That is just the ones that are caught

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

So 680 games does not bother you ?

That is just the ones that are caught
    Well it's only 1% of the games. I'd bet you 1% of the games in college basketball are fixed on the total or spread. That means 1 game every one week.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

soccer needs to bring in video technology. it could help in certain cases.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    soccer needs to bring in video technology. it could help in certain cases.
    how come u wont join in on ur own thread .. u fckn moron

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I'll take the over 680 matches in the last 3 years -3948838586678386

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

It is in the news today buddy , not me .
    wasnt meaning u buddy

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

forgot the 680, and heres the key word, "SOCCER" matches fixed

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

there are much more than 680

26 weeks * 7 games per week = 182 fixed games are only in Albania
    Last edited by pellumb341; 02-05-13 at 08:28 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Also bear in mind that the results of the match aren't necessarily the thing being fixed. Sometimes it's something as fickle as a player getting booked, or a team giving away a corner so that a team hits Over 7.5 corners or something.

Football legend Matthew Le Tissier admits his part in attempted £10,000 betting scam

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
    UPDATED: 15:30, 3 September 2009

Failed plot: Matthew Le Tissier has admitted playing a central role in an attempted betting scam 14 years ago

Former England footballer Matthew Le Tissier played a central role in an attempted betting scam 14 years ago.
    The midfielder, who scored 162 goals for Southampton during an illustrious 16 year career, plotted to deliberately kick the ball out in a 1995 match.
    But he failed miserably when his trusty right foot let him down.

Le Tissier colluded with friends who placed a spread bet on the time of the first throw-in during a Premier League game against Wimbledon.

Along with a team-mate, he devised a plan to send the ball into touch from the kick-off and beat the bookmakers who were predicting it would take nearly a minute for it to go out.
    Le Tissier, in his heyday at the time and earning £4,000 a week, would have landed around £10,000 if the scam had come off.
    But bizarrely for a player blessed with his natural ability, he fluffed his attempt and missed a bumper payday.
    'Spread betting had just started to become popular. It was a new idea which allowed punters to back anything from the final score to the first throw-in,' he says in his autobiography Taking Le Tiss.

'There was a lot of money to be made by exploiting it. We were safe from the threat of relegation when we went to Wimbledon on April 17 and, as it was a televised match, there was a wide range of bets available.

More...

'Obviously I'd never have done anything that might have affected the outcome of the match, but I couldn't see a problem with making a few quid on the time of the first throw-in.
    'My team-mate had some friends with spread-betting accounts who laid some big bets for us. We stood to win well into four figures but if it went wrong we could have lost a lot of money.'

On the ball: Le Tissier in action for Southampton in 1998

Le Tissier, now a Sky TV pundit following a playing career in which he made 443 appearances and scored 162 goals for Southampton between 1986 and 2002 and won eight England caps, added: 'The plan was for us to kick the ball straight into touch at the start of the game and then collect 56 times our stake. Easy money.
    'It was set up nicely. The ball was to be rolled back to me and I would smash it into touch. It seemed to be going like clockwork. We kicked off, the ball was tapped to me and I went to hit it out towards Neil Shipperley on the left wing.
    'As it was live on television I didn't want to make it too obvious or end up looking like a prat for miscuing the ball so I tried to hit it just over his head. But with so much riding on it I was a bit nervous and didn't give it quite enough welly.
    'The problem was that Shipperley knew nothing about the bet and managed to reach it and even head it back into play.
    'I have never run so much in my life. If there had been Pro Zone analysis back then my stats would have been amazing for the next minute as I charged around the pitch desperately trying to kick the ball out of play.
    'Suddenly it was no longer a question of winning money. We stood to lose a lot of cash if it went much longer than 75 seconds before the ball went out.
    'I had visions of guys coming to kneecap me. Eventually we got the ball out on 70 seconds. The neutral time meant we had neither won nor lost. I have never tried spread betting since.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2K2B0C5qv
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    there are much more than 680

26 weeks * 7 games per week = 182 fixed games are only in Albania
    I know there are more than 680 games played every week worldwide. I was trying to simplify it as much as possible that only 1% or less of the games played are fixed.