easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

If this Parlay loses I'm done betting till Baseball Season

Fenerbahce to win
    Atletico Madrid to win

had a horrible couple of days and went 3-14 the past couple of days NBA and soccer picks combined. Especially Schalke losing at home to the last place team in Bundesliga buried me pretty big. Since the nfl conference finals I have had back to back losing weeks.

I hate the thought of chasing but this is a spot I can't pass up. Madrid have won 11 in a row at home while Fenerbahce are also solid at home. this is a 10 unit play for me and if this losses I will call it quits for a while as I can use the break.

dnwjdl
    dnwjdl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

GL, buddy!

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

dumb move man. I hope it hits for you, but if you can't resist chasing after a couple bad days, you'll never learn and will keep on going broke.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

rough man, rough

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Guy goes 3-14 then all of a sudden thinks he can pick not just one, but two soccer winners and go all in on it

We can learn from this

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Guy goes 3-14 then all of a sudden thinks he can pick not just one, but two soccer winners and go all in on it

We can learn from this
    happens not to mention Fenerbahce missed a penalty as well as conceded a last minute counter attack to lose game 2-1. I can use the break not the end of the world.