2.2 SAT
NIR D1 Linfield - Ballymena United
About Linfield I wrote two days ago in the final analysis, so I would like to copy:
Linfield is last year's champion and still has a chance to follow through on Cliftonville. But by not lose the division and the league to catch up in mutual matches and wait for hesitation. Linfield in this match will be missing midfielders Gault and Black, but neither of them is the key man advances. So it's not the problem.
Linfield currently the best form in the league. 13 points from the last five matches and score 15:6 and played with heavy rivals and even above the plowed field gave Glenavon 3 goals:
1.5 Linfield 5-2 Coleraine
1.1 Linfield 3-1 Cliftonville
29.12 Glenavon 0-3 Linfield
12.26 Linfield 2-1 Glentoran
22.12 Crusaders 2-2 Linfield
15.12 Linfield 2-1 Dungannon Swifts
In great shape Tipton.Což attacker is finally confirmed in the last match of the Donegal scored again. Linfield now simply goes and Ballymena them do not have a problem.

Although Ballymena can still play the first six of the league before the split, but has lost 5 points and especially knows that teams Portadown, Glentoran are a little quality somewhere else and let them ahead. Ballymena capable of defeating opponents in the table below, and here and there succeeds with somebody stronger. But do not come in the last matches. I do not think that anything compiled a near Linfield in their current form.

NIR D1 Donegal Celtic - Crusaders
The Donegal I also wrote two days ago, so I again would like to copy:

Donegal is one of the weakest units League. Outside is completely tragic. At home it's a little better balance 3-3-6 but almost 10:22! Furthermore, when we look at home with whom scored points so it's a win and a draw out of a tragic Glenavon, Ballymena further win over Glentoran and unstable. Then just draw with Dungannon and early League with Portadown. But it was at that time a lot of injuries.
Donegal has the second worst defense of the league and the worst attack.
In the last 5 matches only 4 points and score 4:10
In home games when they lose so often by more goals:
29.1 Donegal Celtic 1-4 Linfield
1.15 Donegal Celtic 0-1 Cliftonville
11.24 Donegal Celtic Crusaders 2:5
3.11 Donegal Celtic 0-3 Linfield
13.10 Donegal Celtic 0-3 Lisburn
9.22 Donegal Celtic 0-3 Ballinamallard United
9.4 Donegal Celtic 1-3 Coleraine

Crusaders are a quality team. Currently the others. Benefited much from the home environment. Outside, it's worse still balance 6-1-6 and score 21:18. In addition, rather hesitated for stronger units and then had a weaker period. Now they have excellent form. A question mark hangs over the start key striker ** Cutcheona, but even without it the quality they have. Whether the board will only know about before the game. I'll take it without it.

Crusaders+Linfield@2.1