TCU
    TCU's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1221

Central American Footy

Not proclaiming to have astounding knowledge on this subject but I've watched the Gold Cup over the years.

Tonight sees Panama v Guatemala, for the third time in 14 days! If we were taking aggregate scores, Panama would already be 5-0 up. The first two were friendlies with different squads, this one is for Copa Centroamericana so both teams will have their strongest line up out, even if it is a fifth place game. I'm guessing Panama keep pounding them tonight and odds are available at +100. On top of the last 2 games, Panama have won this fixture 7 times in a row conceding just twice. Game's also at a neutral venue in Costa Rica, so wouldn't read too much into Guatemala being listed as home.

I am a degenerate.
    Last edited by TCU; 01-25-13 at 02:35 PM.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

You went to TCU? Is that your woman?

TCU

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedragon View Post
    You went to TCU? Is that your woman?
    Well, half of that's correct.

Bluedragon

That you are a horned frog? Or that chick makes you a Horny Frog?

TCU is my fave college FB team. Don't ask me why. Maybe cuz I used to be part of a schoolyard crew called TCU lol.

TCU

Chick makes me a Horny Frog but she ain't mine, just another internet girl!

Glad to hear you're a Frogs fan, they've come a long way since I was there. I'm in England now so don't see as many games as I'd like.

Bluedragon

Sad this year about Pachall though. With the conference switch, Dalton was their man but I'm not sure how they can survive in the 12 with what they have going now. So sad. I flew off the handle when they beat Wis in their bowl, 2 years ago I think? Man, the years go by. You grow up in Texas?

TCU

Casey Pachall could have been great but he's just a druggy douche, should be kicked out of school completely, not just the team. But Coach Patterson has enough belief in him so guess he'll have to do for now. I loved Dalton too, he's doing a decent job with Cincinnati too despite what numerous draftniks said about him.

I'm originally from Mississippi, my original allegiance is with Ole Miss but I moved out to Ft Worth in the 90's and stayed a few more years before moving to England for work, where I've been ever since. I miss the weather, sport and food like crazy!

Bluedragon

Quote Originally Posted by TCU View Post
    Casey Pachall could have been great but he's just a druggy douche, should be kicked out of school completely, not just the team. But Coach Patterson has enough belief in him so guess he'll have to do for now. I loved Dalton too, he's doing a decent job with Cincinnati too despite what numerous draftniks said about him.

I'm originally from Mississippi, my original allegiance is with Ole Miss but I moved out to Ft Worth in the 90's and stayed a few more years before moving to England for work, where I've been ever since. I miss the weather, sport and food like crazy!
    Man, I'm from Toronto but I go down to Texas for South by Southwest (SxSW) every year and i always go to BBQ parties at Texans' houses and all I can say is..."uuugghhhhh, get me there NOW!"

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Need a 2h winner here what's the play