Ballerholic
    Ballerholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1806

SOCCER PARLAY HELP Please

So for sunday 11/20 I want to do a parlay, but when I go to check the odds I have no idea which is moneyline. Some will say moneyline but there is also the possibility of a tie and others dont. I am so confused. I want to take Chelsea, AC Milan, MAN U, Atletico Madrid, and Real Madrid straight up on the moneyline, where a tie is a push. How can I do that?

Mrscofield25
    Mrscofield25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13647

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    So for sunday 11/20 I want to do a parlay, but when I go to check the odds I have no idea which is moneyline. Some will say moneyline but there is also the possibility of a tie and others dont. I am so confused. I want to take Chelsea, AC Milan, MAN U, Atletico Madrid, and Real Madrid straight up on the moneyline, where a tie is a push. How can I do that?
    Bet them on DNB. What makes you think that ALL favourites win? Are you just betting big names or are you betting to win, do you feel you have an edge on these big names?

injury_time
    injury_time's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by Ballerholic View Post
    i don't know any books that you'll be able to bet those type of favorites on the DNB line. used to be able to do it at Olympic years ago but would be a stretch now

obviously United you can get the pk line since that's the normal line anyway but not the others