Betpoints: 16905

VIDEO Preview of Chelsea vs Arsenal

VIDEO Preview of Chelsea vs Arsenal

Your comments always appreciated . . . x

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Looking good Natalie. Any chance we will get to see you with your hair down?

SBR Natalie
    SBR Natalie's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL, check most of the other football vids, im sure my hair is down in most! I probably had a slight lie in that morning and decided to just tie my hair back!

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Great job Natalie, really like the intro. Dan looks like he is being interviewed in a sauna. Do you have any Swedish background Natalie, your last name sounds swedish. I went to a swedish sauna when I was traveling through Scandinavia , pretty freaking cold outside though.

For Quantum. You have some great pics on google image search natalie.

SBR Natalie
    SBR Natalie's Avatar Become A Pro!

My fathers swedish, hence the surname. It is a freezing cold country but in the summer its one of the most beautiful x

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Great job Natalie, really like the intro. Dan looks like he is being interviewed in a sauna. Do you have any Swedish background Natalie, your last name sounds swedish. I went to a swedish sauna when I was traveling through Scandinavia , pretty freaking cold outside though.

For Quantum. You have some great pics on google image search natalie.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

I have always wanted to go to Sweden or Scandinavia in the warmer months, I saw a show the other night on midsummer parties in Sweden, the midnight sun and the long days with sunlight. I have only experienced Scandinavia in the cold, sweden looks beautiful in summer.