NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Getafe vs Granada

Took Getafe PK . just want to know your thoughts on this game. Line movement is in favor of Getafe backers. goodluck on all your picks.

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

this could go either way, i think the u2.5 goals is the safest bet on this one

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

On Getafe/Granada Under 2.75 goals @ -171.

These two have faced each-other twice before (last season) and both games finish 1-0 to the home side. Games involving Granada this season average 2.28 goals per game (3rd least behind Osasuna and Celta) while games involving Getafe average 2.78 goals. Valencia found it very hard to break down Granada's stubborn defence in their last game, and Granada only had 10 men for 55 minutes of the game (although Granada were at home where they've conceded 7 less goals than they have away from Los Carmenes). Getafe kept a clean sheet against Atletico mid-week in Copa Del Rey despite having 10 men for almost 3 quarters of the game. Getafe have also scored more goals away from home than they have at the Coliseum Alfonso Perez and with 10 goals scored are actually the joint third (along with Mallorca) least high goal scoring team at home in the league this season.

Both teams have some important players out due to injury/suspension or African Nations. Getafe are without five regular midfielders - Lacen (9 apps), Barrada (14 apps, 3 goals, 3 assists), Lafita (15 apps, 2 goals), Pedro Leon (15 apps, 2 goals, 4 assists), and Michel (11 apps). Also defender Mane (7 apps, 1 goal, 2 assists) is still out. Granada meanwhile are without top scorer Al-Arabi (17 apps, 4 goals, 1 assist), midfielder Dani Benitez (9 apps, 1 goal, 1 assist) and defender Inigo Lopez (14 apps), and only have one out and out striker available in Ighalo (9 apps, 0 goals). Very tempted to add Granada +0.5 @ -104 as I do think Getafe may struggle to dominate possession and create chances like they usually would at home without the likes of Lafita, Barrada, and Pedro Leon. Granada have some reasonably good midfielders in Iriney, Yebda, Brahimi, Jaime Romero, Mikel Rico and Torje (attacking midfielder) who may be able to get the better of the midfield battles. If Granada had a more dangerous striker than Ighalo I'd be quite big on Granada +0.5 or PK!

Could be completely wrong on this though, the absentees could lead to a very open and free-flowing game with lots of chances and Getafe could win it comfortably as they at least offer more of a goal-scoring threat with Colunga, Alvaro, and Paco

NavsPicks

^ I enjoyed your write up I don't really watch liga but you seem to know your stuff . Aslong as Granada doesn't win Ill be safe. got quiete a bit of change on this game.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

BOL - I went small on the over...pretty much exactly for the reasons Vaugheny wrote in the last paragraph. BOL.

NavsPicks

I was thinking of doing over 2.0. Would've been cash I believe or at least a push.. But who knows maybe my get pk cud cash

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

I'm small on the under 2.5 here, too. Small, because I don't trust Getafe on this one...

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Toast @HT

Getafe looking good though.

armin
    armin's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-2

should have went with the over

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D