beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

LOL at Serie A...

Fiorentina loses to +1800 dog with these stats..

http://www.flashscore.com/match/WUHW...h-statistics;0

And Juventus(the class of the league)..loses to an +1800 dogs with these and also having a man advantage for the last 60 min up 1-0...

http://www.flashscore.com/match/xrmX...h-statistics;0

hard not to believe something in at least 1 of these games was not going on..Hint Hint..wink wink..

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

The odds at halftime for Sampdoria to win with 10 men when being down 1-0 ???
    +11,985

You bet $100 and win $11,985...WOW
    That 3rd goal was AMAZING!!
    It can be a goal of the month for sure...
    Shit like this only happens in Serie-A...I wonder why??
    Can you say..Fixed games all over the place???
    Last week Napoli loosing to Siena by conceding 2 goals in the last 7 min at home..
    That game was 100% fixed.. i've seen the goals. That's why i never bet Serie A ...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Napoli beat Siena 2-0...and if you mean the Bologna game then it's nonsense. Napoli are going through a match-fixing scandal as it is right now...you really think they'd go and fix a game during it!!! And you say you've seen the goals...did you see Kone's acrobatic volley? Tht was a spectacular goal that the keeper could do nothing about...hardly your typical worked goal!!

mladengermanovic
    mladengermanovic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Napoli beat Siena 2-0...and if you mean the Bologna game then it's nonsense. Napoli are going through a match-fixing scandal as it is right now...you really think they'd go and fix a game during it!!! And you say you've seen the goals...did you see Kone's acrobatic volley? Tht was a spectacular goal that the keeper could do nothing about...hardly your typical worked goal!!
    im so fukking sick of reading stupid ass comments like this, just shut the penetrate up already... only a dumb sheep would believe these games are not pre-arranged, especially the b2b last minute losses to bologna by napoli. u ever wonder y with such knowledge of all the teams and players u have u cant pick a winner to save ur life? keep posting ur fade material u dumb sheep

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6410

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by mladengermanovic View Post
    im so fukking sick of reading stupid ass comments like this, just shut the penetrate up already... only a dumb sheep would believe these games are not pre-arranged, especially the b2b last minute losses to bologna by napoli. u ever wonder y with such knowledge of all the teams and players u have u cant pick a winner to save ur life? keep posting ur fade material u dumb sheep
    lol made over £800 yesterday on my two picks of Millwall and Valencia! So you're suggesting that this was a clear set up that Napoli let Kone saw this spectacular goal that 99% of the time would of gone miles over the bar?! You are the sheep who has jumped on this bandwagon of thinking that any time the underdog wins or there is a late goal then it must be a fixed match! I lost about £500 on Napoli losing to Bologna but Im still not gonna start crying saying it was a fix. Bologna had loads of chances in the second half and De Sanctis pulled off some great saves.

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15519

lol @ people thinking every other soccer game is fixed...

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Before Napoli vs Bolognia(Fixed game). There was a thread that popped up 3 hours before the match started..
    Thread was named.".Fixed game coming up.. Bolognia will not lose to Napoli."
    I agree with you..The bicycle kick was awesome, but if you go back and watch the first and third goal Bolognia scored
    you will clearly see that Napoli defenders let that ball go on purpose..
    That match was 100% fixed..

http://www.flashscore.com/match/rk9jIobp/#video

That thread is up next to this one right now called"Fixed game in Naples"
    It was started before Napoli Bolognia game..
    Last edited by Boxing Champ; 01-06-13 at 02:11 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

So because some random dude created a thread saying it was fixed then it has to be true?! I could create a thread tomorrow sayin that the Rayo Vallecano game is fixed and no way that they will lose....doesnt mean shiit! I dont know how you can summise that the Napoli players "clearly let hte ball go in on purpose"! Both goals had great crosses that were perfectly placed in to the danger area. Especially the last goal, was whipped in at pace right in between the defence and the goalkeeper. No idea how anybody can think it was anything other than a combination of a great cross and normal average defending from Napoli...

TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Juve fixing games to lose... Oh yes, of course.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha makes perfect sense doesnt it!

Blastie
    Blastie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another match fixing thread on SBR, what a shock.