TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Easier to predict: probably yes.
    Easier to exploit (make money on it): of course not.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

So the record is 1-1 ? But what's the unit count ?

steveq
    getthenet
    steveq's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont claim to know squat about football soccer but nba is definatly not predictable for me and ive been around it for 30 yrs last 5 min is all u need to catch,maybe i misspoke depends on how u take it

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

*TOP PICK* 01/13/13
    ITALIAN SERIE A

LAZIO

ANALYSIS

Lazio have won 4 out of their last 6 matches with 2 draws in between and find themselves going into this home game fully fit and looking to move up into the table. Atalanta, meanwhile, have gone the opposite direction having lost 4 out of their last 6 matches with one win and one draw in between.

I do not foresee Atalanta giving Lazio any trouble playing in Lazio, therefore, Lazio is the play.

*ADDED VALUE PLAY*

GENOA

ANALYSIS

The bottom line here is that Cagliari is just an awful, awful team. They have lost their last 5 matches and even though they are playing at home, they shouldn't be considered favorites against anyone in this moment. Genoa have won 2 out of their last 6 matches with 2 losses and 2 draws in between. Genoa should be able to defeat an awful Cagliari side.

Good Luck Everyone!

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

What about Inter?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    What about Inter?
    Very streaky team, and this season, for some reason, you can never tell exactly what they're going to do. They could look like one of the best teams in the world one game and then the next lose to the worst team in Italy. They have just 2 wins in their last 6 matches with 2 draws and 2 losses in between.

Extreme inconsistency is how I would characterize Inter's season so far.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    *TOP PICK* 01/13/13
    ITALIAN SERIE A

LAZIO

ANALYSIS

Lazio have won 4 out of their last 6 matches with 2 draws in between and find themselves going into this home game fully fit and looking to move up into the table. Atalanta, meanwhile, have gone the opposite direction having lost 4 out of their last 6 matches with one win and one draw in between.

I do not foresee Atalanta giving Lazio any trouble playing in Lazio, therefore, Lazio is the play.

*ADDED VALUE PLAY*

GENOA

ANALYSIS

The bottom line here is that Cagliari is just an awful, awful team. They have lost their last 5 matches and even though they are playing at home, they shouldn't be considered favorites against anyone in this moment. Genoa have won 2 out of their last 6 matches with 2 losses and 2 draws in between. Genoa should be able to defeat an awful Cagliari side.

Good Luck Everyone!
    Have you considered the teams that Cagliari have been playing though and other factors? Yes losing 2-0 at home to Chievo is very worrying! But since that they have played Juve twice, once at Juve where they only lost 1-0, then they had to play their "home" game at Parma's stadium and were beating Juve up until the 75th min mark but conceded after having Astori sent off at 65min mark. If they'd had 11 men on pitch for whole game they may have been able to scrape a draw out of that. They lost to Parma 4-1 at the Tardini but Parma have one of the best home records in the league and are only unbeaten team at home. Then last wknd they were beating Lazio at the Olimpico up until 80th min when again they had a player sent off and then another in 85th min which ruined their performance and ended up losing again. Not saying Genoa isnt the right play but I dont think Cagliari are necessarily "awful". They just have some disciplinary issues!

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Have you considered the teams that Cagliari have been playing though and other factors? Yes losing 2-0 at home to Chievo is very worrying! But since that they have played Juve twice, once at Juve where they only lost 1-0, then they had to play their "home" game at Parma's stadium and were beating Juve up until the 75th min mark but conceded after having Astori sent off at 65min mark. If they'd had 11 men on pitch for whole game they may have been able to scrape a draw out of that. They lost to Parma 4-1 at the Tardini but Parma have one of the best home records in the league and are only unbeaten team at home. Then last wknd they were beating Lazio at the Olimpico up until 80th min when again they had a player sent off and then another in 85th min which ruined their performance and ended up losing again. Not saying Genoa isnt the right play but I dont think Cagliari are necessarily "awful". They just have some disciplinary issues!
    I understand your points, but it makes no difference why they lost the games, they still lost them. They are an awful team. They sit 3rd from the bottom of the Serie A and have the worst goal differential in the league at -18.

At home, they have just 2 wins vs. 5 defeats. In 9 home matches this season, they have scored 8 goals and have conceded 14. They are horrible. Until they prove they can string together a few victories, they don't deserve to be considered as a play even remotely.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I understand your points, but it makes no difference why they lost the games, they still lost them. They are an awful team. They sit 3rd from the bottom of the Serie A and have the worst goal differential in the league at -18.

At home, they have just 2 wins vs. 5 defeats. In 9 home matches this season, they have scored 8 goals and have conceded 14. They are horrible. Until they prove they can string together a few victories, they don't deserve to be considered as a play even remotely.
    It makes a big difference. For example, if Man Utd were lose to QPR and have three players sent off in tht game does that mean that you automatically bet on QPR to beat them the next time they meet because there is no difference in why they lost tht game...the fact they had 8 men wasnt a factor?

Genoa are also without Immobile, and Cagliari have Pisano, Pinilla, and Astori back.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

if Man Utd were lose to QPR and have three players sent off in tht game does that mean that you automatically bet on QPR to beat them the next time they meet because there is no difference in why they lost tht game

the only thing that matters is the info u find on covers matchup page, obviously

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PLus they already have proven they can string some wins together...they won four in a row in October and kept three clean sheets in a row which is a lot more than Genoa can claim as they haven't even won 2 on the bounce yet as far as im aware. So tht theory doesnt make sense of Cagliari not being considered a play even remotely because they havent had a string of wins (yet in fact they have and more so than Genoa)!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 01-11-13 at 04:52 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PuckIt

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

It makes a big difference. For example, if Man Utd were lose to QPR and have three players sent off in tht game does that mean that you automatically bet on QPR to beat them the next time they meet because there is no difference in why they lost tht game...the fact they had 8 men wasnt a factor?

Genoa are also without Immobile, and Cagliari have Pisano, Pinilla, and Astori back.
    Then put your money on Cagliari since you have so much faith in them.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

PLus they already have proven they can string some wins together...they won four in a row in October and kept three clean sheets in a row which is a lot more than Genoa can claim as they haven't even won 2 on the bounce yet as far as im aware. So tht theory doesnt make sense of Cagliari not being considered a play even remotely because they havent had a string of wins (yet in fact they have and more so than Genoa)!
    I've already given the reasons as to why they shouldn't be considered for a play. They are arguably the worst team in Italy and are undoubtedly headed for relegation to Serie B.

If you like them so much you are free to wager your money on them. I, however, have much less confidence in their abilities than you do.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

As I said before, I'm not saying Genoa isnt the right play, but that doesnt mean that you should refrain from using rational thought! Sometimes the best play is to not play at all which I will probably do with regard to this game.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

As I said before, I'm not saying Genoa isnt the right play, but that doesnt mean that you should refrain from using rational thought! Sometimes the best play is to not play at all which I will probably do with regard to this game.
    Refrain from rational thought?

What have I said about them that wasn't rational?

1) Arguably the worst team in the league-FACT

2) Worst goal differential in the league-FACT

3) Have lost their last 5 matches-FACT

4) Are undoubtedly going to get relegated after the season-FACT

5) Have conceded 14 goals at home in only 9 matches-FACT

You want to talk about irrational thinking? Try yours. Comparing Manchester United playing QPR and then trying to make it somehow comparable to this match. That was ridiculous.

I really don't have the time to respond to your idiocy anymore. This thread was not created for debates. It's for my plays. If you don't like it you can leave.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

PhillyFlyers do u rub everyone the wrong way in real life too or is it just your e-personality that everyone despises?

EDIT: How can you say that something that is "arguable" is a "fact" ???

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

PhillyFlyers do u rub everyone the wrong way in real life too or is it just your e-personality that everyone despises? EDIT: How can you say that something that is "arguable" is a "fact" ???
    Because an argument can be made for them being the worst team in the league, despite them being 3rd from the bottom and not the last. They can arguably be called the worst team in the Serie A. Fact.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PhillyFlyers do u rub everyone the wrong way in real life too or is it just your e-personality that everyone despises?

lol some of the guys who post on here are quite incredible aren't they!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Refrain from rational thought?

What have I said about them that wasn't rational?

1) Arguably the worst team in the league-FACT

2) Worst goal differential in the league-FACT

3) Have lost their last 5 matches-FACT

4) Are undoubtedly going to get relegated after the season-FACT

5) Have conceded 14 goals at home in only 9 matches-FACT

You want to talk about irrational thinking? Try yours. Comparing Manchester United playing QPR and then trying to make it somehow comparable to this match. That was ridiculous.

I really don't have the time to respond to your idiocy anymore. This thread was not created for debates. It's for my plays. If you don't like it you can leave.
    Good call buddy... spot on with your analysis!!!

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

I'm thinking you don't really understand what a "fact" is...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I'm thinking you don't really understand what a "fact" is...

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

As expected Lazio won at home but the added value play lost as Cagliari won a game finally. I think from this point forward, I am not going to be posting "value play" anymore since it's not my best play anyway.

Season Record: 2-2

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ignore this clown all Philly does is tout himself...

Who makes a thread about Serie A but then gets mad when someone is trying to talk about one of his picks? What is the point of this thread? For you to just enter your plays and people to tail?

I thought the entire purpose of this form was to DISCUSS plays and help others with angles they may have missed/not factored...

Please leave the 'e-ego' you've developed in PT
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ColdBeerHere

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Ignore this clown all Philly does is tout himself...

Who makes a thread about Serie A but then gets mad when someone is trying to talk about one of his picks? What is the point of this thread? For you to just enter your plays and people to tail?

I thought the entire purpose of this form was to DISCUSS plays and help others with angles they may have missed/not factored...

Please leave the 'e-ego' you've developed in PT
    I don't mind having a simple discussion but I am not getting into prolonged debates. This is not the thread for that. This thread was for posting my plays in the Serie A. Anyone is free to choose to tail or fade.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

*TOP PICK* 01/20/13
    ITALIAN SERIE A

SAMPDORIA

ANALYSIS

I am posting this early play now to take advantage of the odds as I strongly feel they will be going down as the week progresses due to money coming in on Sampdoria. Both teams are struggling in this moment, but Siena is in a depressed state as they have lost 5 out of their last 6 matches and have just 3 wins in 10 home matches.

I look for Sampdoria to take advantage of a depressed Siena for their own benefit and come away with the away win.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Sampdoria lets us down losing 1-0 to Siena in a match that saw Siena draw 3 yellow cards.

SEASON RECORD: 2-3

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

*TOP PICK* 01/26/13
    ITALIAN SERIE A

LAZIO

ANALYSIS

Lazio has looked in outstanding form recently, having won 4 out of their last 6 matches with 2 draws in between. Chievo has struggled somewhat with 3 wins, 2 losses, and a draw in their last 6 matches. I expect Lazio to come out strong in this home match against an overmatched Chievo team who will certainly put up an admirable fight but lose nonetheless.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

You literally know nothing about the teams you simply look at their last 6 games and you think somehow by picking the team that did better you will win?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    You literally know nothing about the teams you simply look at their last 6 games and you think somehow by picking the team that did better you will win?
    onadikk shut the fukk up.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

just noticed Lazio -160 on pinnacle! Always get under-rated! Should be -200 at least you'd think. Maybe it's because Klose isnt available?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Although Lazio haven't beaten Chievo at home in last 7 games which might have something to do with the line! Crazy that Lazio have won like 7 out of last 8 away games at Chievo or something but cant beat them at home!

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

lol @ keeping a thread but no odds or track of units.....scared to show what the units result is I would guess
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onacloud

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerHere View Post
    lol @ keeping a thread but no odds or track of units.....scared to show what the units result is I would guess
    Start a thread and post your own plays, then.

We can all use a good laugh.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

Start a thread and post your own plays, then.

We can all use a good laugh.
    I dont have to reply to you....But I will...You're the one with with big mouth spouting plays all over the forum...So yes you need to be tracked....People want to fade you to see how much profits you will produce for them......And actually you are the one that will be providing the laughs.....

You probably don't remember due to lack of memory but I already told you once in a thread that I am following a system player on this forum, and I rarely make my own plays - I'm very disciplined.....I will occasionally interact in the NHL forum when I can lend some helpful advice.

Maybe we need to start tracking your soccer units for you either because you don't know how, or are afraid to.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Although Lazio haven't beaten Chievo at home in last 7 games which might have something to do with the line! Crazy that Lazio have won like 7 out of last 8 away games at Chievo or something but cant beat them at home!
    Lazio's bogey team indeed! Another 1-0 loss to Chievo. Now 8 games without a win at home to them!

First 123 Last