NW513762
    NW513762's Avatar Become A Pro!

EPL Boxing Day Parlay

Liking some of the EPL Boxing day lines, put up a big 5 game parlay for $250 to win $3200, and $250 on each as a single bet at pinnacle. Feel free to tail. Merry Christmas to all.

Manchester United vs. Newcastle - Manchester United ML @ 1.270
    United unbeaten at home in last 5 of the Premier League, while Newcastle winless on the road in last 5, and have only had the quality to beat some very poor teams. United pull off another win for their home fans.

Norwich vs. Chelsea - Chelsea ML @ 1.621
    One of the riskier ones, Norwich on decent form, pulling off some shock wins at home, Chelsea on pretty poor away form, but I think are starting to gather tons of confidence under Benitez especially after that 8-0 thrashing of Villa (who Norwich was crushed by recently). Chelsea to pull off an important win, possible draw.

QPR vs. WBA - WBA PK & +0.5 @ 2.020
    WBA falling out of form recently but are at opposite ends of the table, while QPR having an awful season and are drawing a lot of games, especially at home. Expecting a tie, most likely going to be close.

Reading vs. Swansea - Swansea PK @ 1.794
    Reading are another very poor team this season, while Swansea with another surprisingly good year, pulling of some wins against some big teams (Liverpool, Arsenal). Reading still possess the ability to score quite a few goals at home, so could very well see this game go over 3 goals, but I think Swansea will get a much needed win if not draw here.

Sunderland vs. Manchester City - Manchester City ML @ 1.541
    Manchester City looking to close the gap on their neighbours, looks to be an easy one against a poor Sunderland side fighting the relegation zone only managing to beat teams below them. Although City are unpredictable at times I can definitely them knocking a few past Sunderland.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Boxing day and games on Sat..Be very careful in the EPL

Traditionally some big time upsets happen this time of year guys. Dont go overboard on ye bets matey...

NW513762

I remember my winning 4 game parlay last year around Christmas time! THis is one of the more favourable set of fixtures I've seen in a while for the EPL so I'm taking my chances, obviously likely that one will lose but I can afford it .

Thanks for the heads up dude and GL!

ljohnso8
    ljohnso8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 147

good luck with the parlay. i only took MU on the ML. First time betting on soccer. This looks like it should be an outright win for MU!!!

NW513762

Quote Originally Posted by ljohnso8 View Post
    i only took MU on the ML. First time betting on soccer. This looks like it should be an outright win for MU!!!
    No way United doesn't win with all Newcastle's injuries, playing at Old Trafford. Definitely a smart bet.

ljohnso8
    ljohnso8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 147

cool thanks. how often do you post your bets?

NW513762

Quote Originally Posted by ljohnso8 View Post
    cool thanks. how often do you post your bets?
    Just starting now, should be creating a new 2013 year thread when the times comes!
    Points Awarded:

ljohnso8 gave NW513762 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man City blows it, possibly Man U as well

NW513762

Very frustrating, Manchester Shitty blows the parlay. 4/5 today.
    Last edited by NW513762; 12-26-12 at 11:36 AM.