Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Anyone else cashing in on overs?

Overs have been really good to me this past few months, A League especially. Must have been all those holiday dinners.

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Nope, I very rarely play totals, I make money on sides so I stick to sides. But feel free to start tracking on this board so others can make money of your brain activity as well. Heard about there being plenty of overs in A-League discussion end of last summer but never really looked into it.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I've been making good money on EPL totals lately. Not much in A-League though so I'd like to hear your input.

Lookingtostart

I should mention this post mainly refers to The Premiere League and the A League.

I think it's been a good period, not sure how long it will last. I like to watch exciting teams, Everton, Man City, Chelsea, perhaps Liverpool, Adelaide United, Western Sydney, they have been good for over of late, in general. I'm a bit superstitious and that's why I don't post plays here, but I've mentioned some teams that you might want to look at, but do your own research. I like to live bet and wait until 30+ minutes in the first half.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea i bet the A league overs a lot too. and was betting this one club omiya ardija overs in japan league, and iverness club in scotland

i never take the under in A league, they commit penalties and don't like to draw and push the pace

not too good in epl league, don't know what i'm doing in that league

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Again picked the two of three games in EPL to go over 2.5. Keep the cash rolling!

Lookingtostart

Picked Everton, surprised by Chelsea, and as long as Suarez is playing...