armin
    armin's Avatar Become A Pro!

how do pro betters bet ?

single games ? handicaps ? over/under goals ? or is there not a specific way ?

please respond

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

They bet whatever has the best chance of winning given the situation lol.

armin
    armin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    They bet whatever has the best chance of winning given the situation lol.
    so, no real system ?

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

When I first started betting I used to bet on accumilators but as unpredictable as football is I went on to bet on no goals in specific games in the final 10 mins and just kept flipping it sometimes I would start off with £2 and finish up with £100 by the end of the day, at first it worked but again it had its flaws, I did try the overs and unders market parlay as well for the most part it worked and same with both teams to score a goal in game parlay too. More recently I've been betting on teams to be winning at half time, this is especially good with teams who are clear favourites to win with no value on ML or even teams who are dominating the game early on, I've also been betting join next goalscorer both team and specific players I've had quite a bit of joy with that but it requires luck and knowledge. Most of my betting happens in play its about judging the situation and putting money on it when the value is high