Laudrup
    Laudrup's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Blastie View Post
    Are you suggesting the City - United game was fixed?

are u suggesting it wasnt ?

Blastie
    Blastie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Laudrup View Post
    are u suggesting it wasnt ?
    Of course! There is no way that game was fixed. You guys on here think any late goal = fixed game.

No way in hell would these two clubs fix a game. Also Reading vs Everton was fixed? Haha second most retarded thing I've read on the Internet behind the Manc derby getting fixed.

Just like the suggestion the CCM vs Adelaide game was fixed.
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave Blastie 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

justes gave Blastie 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: justes

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Of course! There is no way that game was fixed. You guys on here think any late goal = fixed game.

No way in hell would these two clubs fix a game. Also Reading vs Everton was fixed? Haha second most retarded thing I've read on the Internet behind the Manc derby getting fixed.

Just like the suggestion the CCM vs Adelaide game was fixed.

I do not agree or disagree with your statement

Why did Tevez move away from the wall ? to do what ? to cover who ? and What was Nasri thinking making even more room for the ball to go through ? just curious, maybe you can explain

remember these are professional players that get paid enough money to do a proper job in my opinion, even a beginner would know that the shot will most likely hit the target, so why not cover ?

Blastie
    Blastie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Players move in the wall all the time, I think it was Giggs who left a gap for Gerrard to score at Old Trafford a couple of seasons ago. Are you suggesting that game was fixed too? The ball required a deflection for it to end up in the back of the net, without that touch from Nasri it would have probably been saved.

These are two massive crosstown rivals in a top of the table clash. If this game was fixed, City supporters would burn their homes to the ground!

City players also get paid a ridiculous amount of coin so there is no need for a fix.

I know they are professionals, but even the greatest athletes on earth make mistakes you know?

But on SBR every game is a fix. It's like on the NBA forum when a player scores a late basket to push a points total over when the poster claiming the fix was on the under. It's absolutely ridiculous.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

when there is money involved anything could be fixed. we mortals just do not have a clue.

gigicash

* but even the greatest athletes on earth make mistakes you know? * gotcha brotha

ps this is probl. one of my favs. mistakes out of many - OH and lost money bcz of it BUT got it back not so long ago

Buffon-Muntari-gol-fantasma.jpg

Buffon-Muntari-gol-fantasma.jpg

anyways I dont care if matches are fixed or not, betting wise that is because I am doing allright, keep them coming, worst case scenario I will use the martingale system with my eyes closed and still get one right

Buffons Goal Line
    Attached Images  

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

First of all: To cover the guy that is standing in perfect postion to place a shot on goal. Second 48, between Tevez and the Referee. Nasri isn't making even more room for the ball to come through, he's just a little pus.sy that was afraid to get the ball in his face.
    Second: The opposite is the case: A beginner thinks that the shot will be most likely directly on the target and THAT is one reason why these guys are professionals. Because THEY know that not every shot goes directly on the goal, but the teams have multiple scenarios for a freekick in every single position.

But to come to the point here:
    Are there fixed matches? HELL YEAH!
    In every league? Maybe possible.
    Is Italy known for match fixing? YES!
    Even in the Seria A? YES!

I LOVE fixed matches.
    Why? Because it is damn fcking easy to see which match is fixed and I can use this to my advantage. The EL-Qualy every year f.e. is a veritbale goldmine for me. Every single year.
    I can show you 91 sites full of fixed matches that I know from, only in the last 2 years. Last example I remember was from Malta, Mosta - Sliema Wanderers (Premier League, monday a week ago). Sliema went from +0.25 underdog to a -0.25 favourite @1.72 in the first 15 minutes. Why? Because there were MASSIVE amounts of money bet in Asia. And you can learn and understand how it works to SEE which games are fixed.
    Man Utd - City wasn't.
    And IMHO, Napoli wasn't either. I didn't watch this game live and saw the line movement, but I checked it, and there where NO signs at all. (Just btw.: guys that are fixing a match are making their money INGAME, not before game start, and there are good reasons why)
    I am not saying that this was def. 100% sure NO fix. But at least there were no obvious signs for it. And you do have these signs.
    IMO what happened here is: Guy comes in, tells about a match that he thinks/knows/pretends to be fixed. We have 3 possible outcomes, 1, x or 2. Guy threw Darts and this time it hit. Chances are 33.33%. Happens. We see these kind of threads in every internet forum about sports betting at least once a week. And guess what: In at least 66.66% of the cases they are completely wrong. (Well, honestly more like 90%...)
    I love talking about fixes matches, but only with guys who know how to recognize such a case. Wild conspiracies are not what I like. I can show you thousands of football scenes from youtube that would look fixed if you want to see a fix in them. Easy to see the things one wants to see. Some guys believe in NWO, secret nazi bases in the Antarctic, Bigfoot, creationism etc etc etc. And I could show you things that make you believe: Hey, he's right, this seems strange/fishy/interesting/true. But in the end it is nonsense. I'm out
    Points Awarded:

swordsandtequila gave zizoudane10 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Blastie gave zizoudane10 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tttl gave zizoudane10 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MatI

Laudrup

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    First of all: To cover the guy that is standing in perfect postion to place a shot on goal. Second 48, between Tevez and the Referee. Nasri isn't making even more room for the ball to come through, he's just a little pus.sy that was afraid to get the ball in his face.
    Second: The opposite is the case: A beginner thinks that the shot will be most likely directly on the target and THAT is one reason why these guys are professionals. Because THEY know that not every shot goes directly on the goal, but the teams have multiple scenarios for a freekick in every single position.

I LOVE fixed matches.
    Why? Because it is damn fcking easy to see which match is fixed and I can use this to my advantage. The EL-Qualy every year f.e. is a veritbale goldmine for me. Every single year.
    I can show you 91 sites full of fixed matches that I know from, only in the last 2 years. Last example I remember was from Malta, Mosta - Sliema Wanderers (Premier League, monday a week ago). Sliema went from +0.25 underdog to a -0.25 favourite @1.72 in the first 15 minutes. Why? Because there were MASSIVE amounts of money bet in Asia. And you can learn and understand how it works to SEE which games are fixed.
    Man Utd - City wasn't.
    And IMHO, Napoli wasn't either. I didn't watch this game live and saw the line movement, but I checked it, and there where NO signs at all. (Just btw.: guys that are fixing a match are making their money INGAME, not before game start, and there are good reasons why)
    I am not saying that this was def. 100% sure NO fix. But at least there were no obvious signs for it. And you do have these signs.
    IMO what happened here is: Guy comes in, tells about a match that he thinks/knows/pretends to be fixed. We have 3 possible outcomes, 1, x or 2. Guy threw Darts and this time it hit. Chances are 33.33%. Happens. We see these kind of threads in every internet forum about sports betting at least once a week. And guess what: In at least 66.66% of the cases they are completely wrong. (Well, honestly more like 90%...)
    I love talking about fixes matches, but only with guys who know how to recognize such a case. Wild conspiracies are not what I like. I can show you thousands of football scenes from youtube that would look fixed if you want to see a fix in them. Easy to see the things one wants to see. Some guys believe in NWO, secret nazi bases in the Antarctic, Bigfoot, creationism etc etc etc. And I could show you things that make you believe: Hey, he's right, this seems strange/fishy/interesting/true. But in the end it is nonsense. I'm out

buddy you are a clown, comparing EPL fixing to nazi camps in the Antarctic, you are light years away from understanding how these organizations really work and who is behind fixing these games so stop talking like you know it all... stupid sheep

mladengermanovic
    mladengermanovic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gigicash View Post

I do not agree or disagree with your statement

Why did Tevez move away from the wall ? to do what ? to cover who ? and What was Nasri thinking making even more room for the ball to go through ? just curious, maybe you can explain

remember these are professional players that get paid enough money to do a proper job in my opinion, even a beginner would know that the shot will most likely hit the target, so why not cover ?
    There is no fukking way that this goal was real, NO FUKKING WAY!!

After watching this several times only a dumb sheep would believe that play was real, clearly u can see Nasri making sure the ball goes through to the net, a 12 year old kid would defend that better than Nasri did

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Laudrup View Post

buddy you are a clown, comparing EPL fixing to nazi camps in the Antarctic, you are light years away from understanding how these organizations really work and who is behind fixing these games so stop talking like you know it all... stupid sheep
    Quote Originally Posted by mladengermanovic View Post

After watching this several times only a dumb sheep would believe that play was real, clearly u can see Nasri making sure the ball goes through to the net, a 12 year old kid would defend that better than Nasri did
    You guys both are clowns.

And obv both of you are too dumb to know what indicates a fixed game.

Plus, you are too dumb to know where to see line movement, which books are important for this, and how any of this works.

And yes kiddie, I do know about this.

Have fun posting youtube vids.

I'm out, no reason to discuss with little children.

EDIT: And just btw: You should read my post carefully again. Did I say there are fixed matches in every league? Yes. I know more about fixed matches than at least 99% of the normal 08/15 1$ bettors. And why? Because I'm doing this shit for years now. I know more about punting and the industry than you would believe. But I'm not the average e-gangster who tries to impress random dudes from behind the keyboard. You calling me a clown? Know what? Never fcking heard of you.
    Last edited by zizoudane10; 12-19-12 at 01:45 AM.

tttl
    tttl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11272

totally agree.
    one more thing, the guy Tevez wanted to cover was Rooney, so the movement was reasonable.

I LOVE fixed matches.
    Man Utd - City wasn't.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

most of the goals are scored because the other team's players make some mistakes ... Tevez's behavior at City in the past 1-2 years is weird at best and Nasri still can find his place in this team

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Plus, you are too dumb to know where to see line movement, which books are important for this, and how any of this works.

EDIT: And just btw: You should read my post carefully again. Did I say there are fixed matches in every league? Yes. I know more about fixed matches than at least 99% of the normal 08/15 1$ bettors. And why? Because I'm doing this shit for years now. I know more about punting and the industry than you would believe. But I'm not the average e-gangster who tries to impress random dudes from behind the keyboard. You calling me a clown? Know what? Never fcking heard of you.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Not sure if serious?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Players move in the wall all the time, I think it was Giggs who left a gap for Gerrard to score at Old Trafford a couple of seasons ago. Are you suggesting that game was fixed too? The ball required a deflection for it to end up in the back of the net, without that touch from Nasri it would have probably been saved.

These are two massive crosstown rivals in a top of the table clash. If this game was fixed, City supporters would burn their homes to the ground!

City players also get paid a ridiculous amount of coin so there is no need for a fix.

I know they are professionals, but even the greatest athletes on earth make mistakes you know?

But on SBR every game is a fix. It's like on the NBA forum when a player scores a late basket to push a points total over when the poster claiming the fix was on the under. It's absolutely ridiculous.
    ha I know, some of these dudes are clueless on here. Man City /Man Utd is a massive rivalry...there is no fix going on!

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

sorry but I'm definitely sure this Napoli match was fixed. I wasnt sure before, but once my local bookie rejected any wager put on this match (for an obvious reason), I couldnt deny the fact anymore.

they all knew something was fishy.

hotelis

AO Proodeftiki 1 - 0 Panathinaikos FIX FIX FIX FIX

Laudrup

You are not a e-gangster just a e-smartass, if you are doing this for years and still haven't figured out the difference between fixed games and arranged games by the leagues themselves who are the only organizations that have power over refs and players to be able to do that than you my friend are dumber than you look, cheers

gigicash

Quote Originally Posted by tttl View Post
    totally agree.
    one more thing, the guy Tevez wanted to cover was Rooney, so the movement was reasonable.
    Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    most of the goals are scored because the other team's players make some mistakes ... Tevez's behavior at City in the past 1-2 years is weird at best and Nasri still can find his place in this team
    Does that wall look like a wall to you ? Do you see anybody get mad ? and thats how you cover Rooney? a couple of meters away ? good one, Tevez doesnt give a sh it like he didnt in Germany - Argentina that ended 4-0 some time ago

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha I know, some of these dudes are clueless on here. Man City /Man Utd is a massive rivalry...there is no fix going on!
    Who is clueless ? In my opinion no one is, just have different opinions and feelings ?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Does that wall look like a wall to you ? Do you see anybody get mad ? and thats how you cover Rooney? a couple of meters away ? good one, Tevez doesnt give a sh it like he didnt in Germany - Argentina that ended 4-0 some time ago

Who is clueless ? In my opinion no one is, just have different opinions and feelings ?!
    There is a difference between opinions and feelings and saying complete nonsense. Like me saying the Capital of France is Lyon is not an opinion...it's nonsense. You think Nasri thought "oh I'll make a feeble attempt to block the shot and miss on purpose so that Van Persie scores a winner in last minute of game!"? lol Nasri is a known pussy flair player, he isnt going to jump out in front of the taker and try and block. You see teams penetrate up their wall all the time...not have enough men in it, or jump when they should stand still, or stand still when they should jump. And more importantly even if he did the freekick was perfect. Why would Man City of gone to effort of pulling the game back to 2-2 when 2-0 down? Are we seriously suggesting that the fix was for Man U to go 2-0 up then concede 2 then score a third in last minute?!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

There is a difference between opinions and feelings and saying complete nonsense. Like me saying the Capital of France is Lyon is not an opinion...it's nonsense. You think Nasri thought "oh I'll make a feeble attempt to block the shot and miss on purpose so that Van Persie scores a winner in last minute of game!"? lol Nasri is a known pussy flair player, he isnt going to jump out in front of the taker and try and block. You see teams penetrate up their wall all the time...not have enough men in it, or jump when they should stand still, or stand still when they should jump. And more importantly even if he did the freekick was perfect. Why would Man City of gone to effort of pulling the game back to 2-2 when 2-0 down? Are we seriously suggesting that the fix was for Man U to go 2-0 up then concede 2 then score a third in last minute?!
    Yes, obv. we are

gigicash

Is Nasri the captain the leader of that team, does he do whatever the f* he wants to, without anybody saying a word ?! - crucial moment for the whole team, fans in attendance you let it go JUST like that BS thats what it is ?! we can argue about this for a long time, and it would not make a difference. And to make things clear for the last time - I dont give a damn about that team, that game! fixes or any other bs! I bet, thats it. I know how to get my money back on any game whatever happens.

Vaughany, zizoudane10 - we can have a challenge anytime 10 picks 20 picks - 100 picks, whatever your choice is and we can see who is clueless or has more experience - no hard feelings

gigicash

Frankie were you at the game ?

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

fucken napoli and its fool fans

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Christmas is very near, they need some $$$ to spend, so money is king. Napoli lost two games to the same Bologna ( league and cup) in the same week, in their own stadium. It's O.k. With Bologna +850 very good to them to put some on it.

mladengermanovic

Not sure if serious?
    Of course I am serious, what are you blind? you must of never played soccer in your life if you think that goal wasn't a setup

mladengermanovic

just a heads up to anyone betting napoli-roma, my local is not taking any bets for this game

hotelis

just a heads up to anyone betting napoli-roma, my local is not taking any bets for this game
    so if one of the teams is losing 20 mins before the full time, im putting some on the ml.

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Roma will be leading than a red card and cavani scores for a 2-1 lol lol

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    so if one of the teams is losing 20 mins before the full time, im putting some on the ml.
    considering the weird results in Serie A today, nothing would surprise me

hotelis

so we have a quick goal by napoli

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Ya Napoli will just win this 2-1 or so

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

so roma to win then?

hotelis

whole 1$ on roma ML @ 8.00 at the half!

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Zizou is right on the money, people fix games to get into situational bets, most fixes are these remote leagues that no one watches so no one suspects. To say Manu v City was fixed is beyond ludicrous, why would players such as Tevez and Nasri, who make more in a week than what the syndicates can give them, fix a match and jeopardize tens of millions of future earnings?

Most fixes results in the padding of the handicap or the over, 2-0 becomes 4-0 in the last 10 mins, or a 3-1 becomes a 4-1 to meet the 2.5 handicap. There is no doubt there are fixed matches but to think any underdog winning or come from behind victory is a fix is just crazy talk.

First 1234 Last