Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was anyone watching the game live??
    I will look at the replay in couple of hours..
    I wanna see if this shit was sketchy/fixed.
    And if it looks funny, I will eat my words..

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

well in my experience most fixed games consist of goals scored in the last 10 minutes of a game, which is what happened here, although they were excellently taken goals

Boxing Champ

Quote Originally Posted by andy888888 View Post
    well in my experience most fixed games consist of goals scored in the last 10 minutes of a game, which is what happened here, although they were excellently taken goals
    It's very rare and unusual for an away team at +850 that has no away wins on the season to score 2 late goals on the road to win the game.
    This has a fix written all over it. i can't believe the guy told us about it before the game..
    I wonder where he got his info??

Shame on us for not listening and missing some free money.
    A lot of money..

andy888888

Quote Originally Posted by Boxing Champ View Post
    It's very rare and unusual for an away team at +850 that has no away wins on the season to score 2 late goals on the road to win the game.
    This has a fix written all over it. i can't believe the guy told us about it before the game..

A lot of money..
    well i stuck £15 on bologna when they were 1-0 up but still had value, i wont lie i was sceptical which is why i didn't play more or load more when napoli were 2-1 up when there was real value. I hope this was a genuine call and hopefully comes back with more calls.

Boxing Champ

well i stuck £15 on bologna when they were 1-0 up but still had value, i wont lie i was sceptical which is why i didn't play more or load more when napoli were 2-1 up when there was real value. I hope this was a genuine call and hopefully comes back with more calls.
    LOL..Keep em coming..

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

A lot of money..
    No offense, but you're an idiot if you blindly tail some schmuck who signed up today claiming inside info for a fix. Assume it's true, why would a complete stranger (to the forum) share this info? Last thing he'd want is the line moving against him. These type of posts show up everyday, the majority of them are bullsh*t. Most are attention whores or secretly playing the opposite side.
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave swordsandtequila 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tttl gave swordsandtequila 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

andy888888

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    No offense, but you're an idiot if you blindly tail some schmuck who signed up today claiming inside info for a fix. Assume it's true, why would a complete stranger (to the forum) share this info? Last thing he'd want is the line moving against him. These type of posts show up everyday, the majority of them are bullsh*t. Most are attention whores or secretly playing the opposite side.
    well tbh i took the risk even though it was a small bet

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Wasn't calling anyone out, more of a warning to Boxing Champ who seemed concerned that he missed out on "free" money. Search the forum, plenty of these type posts from new signups, most crash and burn.

ndfighter330
    ndfighter330's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 183

I watched a fair amount of the game and throughout much of the 1st half it looked like a fixed match. The opposing team scores 10 minutes in and then Napoli is controlling possession but sending balls into the middle with nobody there for the keeper to easily collect. I was shocked they went up 2-1 in the 2nd half but didn't let my hopes get up to much because it seemed their fate was already written. Two goals in a matter of 5 minutes for as poor of a side as Bologna only further confirms that it was fixed. This was my first experience with this type of thing and will probably stay away from Serie A for the rest of the season.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

wish I had seen this earlier. lost a good amount betting this game live.

Boxing Champ

Quote Originally Posted by ndfighter330 View Post
    I watched a fair amount of the game and throughout much of the 1st half it looked like a fixed match. The opposing team scores 10 minutes in and then Napoli is controlling possession but sending balls into the middle with nobody there for the keeper to easily collect. I was shocked they went up 2-1 in the 2nd half but didn't let my hopes get up to much because it seemed their fate was already written. Two goals in a matter of 5 minutes for as poor of a side as Bologna only further confirms that it was fixed. This was my first experience with this type of thing and will probably stay away from Serie A for the rest of the season.
    I'm recording this game as we speak. I can't watch it now because NFL today..
    But I will watch it tonight. You can tell if the game is a fix..
    Just like Barcelona home vs Benfica at 0-0 tie(nothing to play for)
    Or Argentina at Saudi Arabia 0-0 tie..(It was ridiculous, Argentina probably got paid a lot of money by some Billionare Sheikh who wanted his team to look good by not allowing a single goal to mighty Argentina with Di Naria, Messi and all their stars in the squad that day. Same Argentina that scored 3 goals against Germany in Germany and 4 Goals against Brazil with Thiago Silva )or they were simply afraid to get bombed if they won.
    Those games were so faking obvious..it was laughable. They made a mockery out of those games.
    Last edited by Boxing Champ; 12-16-12 at 07:02 PM.

andy888888

dude football as a whole is fixed, i've seen it a lot in Russian football, quite a bit in Italian youth football too, even in serie B, Germany, Holland etc... football is a business now not a sport, i could go on about how milan fixed a game with udinese some years ago in order to sign marek jankulovski, or there was a game involving inter a few years ago and it was so comical the way they purposefully give the ball away just for the opponents to score, yet at the end of it Juventus are the ones that get implicated for all this crap

Boxing Champ

This is why US government does not want to legalize gambling..
    Because all our sacred sports like Baseball and Football will get penetrated.
    And it's a lot easier to fix a Baseball game than it is a soccer game.
    All you have to do is miss the ball when you swing..

uib_boy
    uib_boy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankieV View Post
    got info from reliable source that Napoli will 100% not win tonight
    Nice won,,,, waiting for your next fixed match!!!!!

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

let me tell you guys something related to this game.

yesterday after the match ended, one of my friends who's a Napoli fan texted me out of the blue, he said that something's not right with this match (he thought that this match's fixed)

Im 99% sure this match was fixed.

napoli was up 2-1 after 80", so the odds for Bologna kept increasing, and like a written-script --- the score became 2-3.

totally disgusted with serie A in general right now - betting-wise.
    Last edited by Kira; 12-17-12 at 01:26 AM.

jameslyk
    jameslyk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Simply ask urself, why Napoli was arranged for late match?

uib_boy

Quote Originally Posted by jameslyk View Post
    Simply ask urself, why Napoli was arranged for late match?
    Hello James .... you mean late match was a fixed match ?

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    let me tell you guys something related to this game.

yesterday after the match ended, one of my friends who's a Napoli fan texted me out of the blue, he said that something's not right with this match (he thought that this match's fixed)

Im 99% sure this match was fixed. the key -> napoli was up 2-1 after 80", the odds for Bologna kept increasing, and all of the sudden the score became 2-3.

totally disgusted with serie A in general right now - betting-wise.
    Isn't this suppose to be right? With time running out, Bologna odds to win should increase since it's more difficult for them to do it.

uib_boy

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    Isn't this suppose to be right? With time running out, Bologna odds to win should increase since it's more difficult for them to do it.
    agree of course the odds will increase it was going to final time....lolzz

Kira
    Just as planned

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    that means the perfect time to put a wager, let me edit my previous post to make it easier to understand

uib_boy

that means the perfect time to put a wager, let me edit my previous post to make it easier to understand
    Please post more fixed match ,,,, so all member can win big big money lolzz

Raymondo
    Raymondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow numerous opinions eh, wouldn't having these guaranteed fix match winners take all the fun out of gambling? Yes money is money but at the end of the day most of us love the art of gambling, play a system, discipline, money management etc it becomes a hobby, skill, even occupation.

uib_boy

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo View Post
    Wow numerous opinions eh, wouldn't having these guaranteed fix match winners take all the fun out of gambling? Yes money is money but at the end of the day most of us love the art of gambling, play a system, discipline, money management etc it becomes a hobby, skill, even occupation.
    fully agree bro!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

dude football as a whole is fixed, i've seen it a lot in Russian football, quite a bit in Italian youth football too, even in serie B, Germany, Holland etc... football is a business now not a sport, i could go on about how milan fixed a game with udinese some years ago in order to sign marek jankulovski, or there was a game involving inter a few years ago and it was so comical the way they purposefully give the ball away just for the opponents to score, yet at the end of it Juventus are the ones that get implicated for all this crap
    ha Udinese are one of the worse for match fixing but fly under the radar because they are a small club. There was the whole Eurobet shop scandal where players like Pinzi, Jankulovski, Margiotta, Di Michelle would openly walk in and bet there all the time!

jameslyk
    jameslyk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by uib_boy View Post
    Hello James .... you mean late match was a fixed match ?
    I dun think soccer are all fixed, but some do. When Fiorentina and Ac milan cleared handicap, most punters will follow the flow and take Napoli (Although they are my favour team), i took Bologne +1.15 but lose on u2.5 (base on this season Bologne away win roma 2-3, lose 2-1 to Juventus and 1-0 to Fiorentina)

FrankieV
    FrankieV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow I guess this guy might have been for real. Unbelievable, last time I make a play on Serie A.
    2 of the last 3 fixed games I got came out of England, Reading-Everton and ManC-ManU

andy888888

2 of the last 3 fixed games I got came out of England, Reading-Everton and ManC-ManU
    yeah im not surprised, mind me asking if you have anymore tips please?

TallAzCrowe
    Bring on Spring Training!!!
    TallAzCrowe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I was at work all day yesterday and did not see this thread until now, but I needed Napoli to complete a 7tm ML parlay. Before match started I contemplated hedge and now so glad I did make the play. I threw $15 on the ML @ +660, paid $99, didnt cash as much as parlay would've paid but hey I still came up. Now believe I will no longer play a Napoli match again, fix or no fix, that was ridiculous!!!

Kira
    Just as planned

now Im 100% sure this match was fixed.

just got info that my local bookie rejected any bet for Napoli match yesterday, really crazy stuff

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

now Im 100% sure this match was fixed.

just got info that my local bookie rejected any bet for Napoli match yesterday, really crazy stuff
    this match and many more, that we know or dont know about. we cant do much about it, just take advantage.

this guy Frankie must know his stuff, this was not just a lucky guess I am certain!

Napoli or any other team should not allow that many goals that late, unless it is fixed! Napoli have done it to other teams also in Seria A and Europe! wins from behind, down from 3-0 coming back to draw 3:3 min 97 until they got the equalizer with Steaua a few years back and so on - I have way too many examples.

if you carefully check some past results from all teams in general you will convince yourself that it is all arranged.

shitty goals scored, shitty goals allowed, goals disallowed, goals awarded, missed penalties, teams not winning a game against a team in 35 years, unreasonable calls by the refs, and much much , more!

ps: funny shit but its true, its too obvious cannot ignore it - i play sports and know how it is how hard it is to score, how you can defend and how to waste time on the field while having advantage - this is just my opinion as a sports player, fan, and bettor - knowing all this makes me bet, and take a chance.

gigicash
    gigicash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

another thing that I would like to add is, not even camera review or extra referees on the field will solve the problem - way too much money involved, players are paid a salary that we can only dream of, and they do as told - the big guns would never allow anybody control their budget - guaranteed money has to come in from somewhere and most likely from us lol

oh and I once a heard a coach say to his players: GUYS, take it easy on the counter attacks!

jokes

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

People..DON'T listen to this bullshit...
    Napoli is under investigation for match fixing..
    do you think they would try to fix a match right now???

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

just watched all 5 goals. napoli defense was unconvincing for the last 2 goals.

betcube365
    betcube365's Avatar Become A Pro!

Next mach guys is again Italian Cup 19/12 20.00 Napoli - Bologna Home 1,35 Draw 4.50 Away 7.30 ?

Blastie
    Blastie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you suggesting the City - United game was fixed?

First 1234 Last