Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

record 1-4

Raymondo
    Raymondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerHere View Post
    record 1-4
    Thanks, btw why the hate? You keep posting a record which isn't yours, nobody asked you too why you posting in someone elses thread? I don't keep a record ejeeit and you have no right to hate me....keep it up.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

How is posting a record hating? You claim to be posting winners, according to the thread names, so it is only right for the people to know a record...

Raymondo

Thats not the point, I don't keep a record I just post one play per a day....its my play...and in essence my record but I don't use it, he doesn't have my permission or right to post a record and just for the record...lol...I don't really care. What bugs me though is why he didn't post my record when it was positive..hmmmm... get it? Thats why I call it hating....judge for yourselves...all I know is my winners will come around always do.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

why not just one 1 thread....

Raymondo

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    why not just one 1 thread....
    This is how I do it....I prefer it like this I understand many not tailing as I'm in a slump but good researched picks always come good in the end any capper with common sense knows that, manage your money well!

BTTS tonight VALENCIA/GETAFE both can score both weak defences we can do it Valencia good but I can see it....

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Easy Money 2 - 1 cash. Thanks Raymondo for your pick!

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Quote Originally Posted by Raymondo View Post
    Thats not the point, I don't keep a record I just post one play per a day....its my play...and in essence my record but I don't use it, he doesn't have my permission or right to post a record and just for the record...lol...I don't really care. What bugs me though is why he didn't post my record when it was positive..hmmmm... get it? Thats why I call it hating....judge for yourselves...all I know is my winners will come around always do.
    Ok, we will since you came into our forum...we've been here longer than you, and you come here all brash claiming winners everyday when in essence you MIGHT be .500...with juice that's negative money....I just got tired of seeing an entire soccer page here with your "WINNER" threads posted all over, and most of them losers.....

This is one of the better places on SBR, not much self-promoting here....Not much trolling.....But rather some guys helping each other with picks......

We'll be fair though....your record is now 0-0...clean slate...I'm keeping track of your soccer picks from here forward for the betterment of the soccer forum...Good Luck.

Raymondo

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerHere View Post
    Ok, we will since you came into our forum...we've been here longer than you, and you come here all brash claiming winners everyday when in essence you MIGHT be .500...with juice that's negative money....I just got tired of seeing an entire soccer page here with your "WINNER" threads posted all over, and most of them losers.....

This is one of the better places on SBR, not much self-promoting here....Not much trolling.....But rather some guys helping each other with picks......

We'll be fair though....your record is now 0-0...clean slate...I'm keeping track of your soccer picks from here forward for the betterment of the soccer forum...Good Luck.
    My record is whatever my record is no clean slate because I don't care.....I'm not trying to cause trouble so just want to understand your reasoning...thank you for the good luck

Congrats to everyone who tailed starting to feel my mojo back