EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Levante +1 [-169]

Looks like a prime try today. Levante have only dropped points in two of their last ten overall in the league - one loss to Barcelona and the other to Real Madrid. On the road, they have a five match unbeaten streak after opening the season with three losses. Rayo Vallecano does come off a big win against Valencia on the road, their first win against a team not buried near or in the relegation zone since August. At home, they have four wins - but again those have come against teams in the bottom five. Also, of those four - only one has come by more than a single goal. Levante seems capable of getting points in this one with a win or draw possible, but even in defeat I think they should be able to keep it tight and hopefully at worst - push on this play. This line is from Intertops. Seems pretty solid considering the +0.5 is around -150.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah solid, but it's not Asian handicap is it? Just standard handicap so wont get stake back if lose by 1?

EaglesPhan36

Oh actually good point, I think that is their phrasing of it - which makes it the same as a double chance. So actually they have to win or draw. Interesting, I had not played at books with the straight up handicap like that before investing at Intertops.

May reconsider after thinking about that. Seems almost too easy for Levante to get a result in this one and I've seen a lot of tips on other sites for them.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 12-20-12 at 10:30 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

probably get better odds elsewhere on the double chance as well if u wer to take it.

dkthrilla33
    dkthrilla33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I don't have that bet option....is Levante +190 a good bet? Thoughts?

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

I bet Levante PK, +0.5 at -110

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Since ur on the pk what do u think about:
    Levante +1
    Sevilla +1
    Espanyol ml
    Parlay -- +183
    Any thoughts?

EaglesPhan36

Glad I decided to get off this one. Once again the "public is all on this play" theory yields a saving no play. Amazed still by how many times the better looking team gets jinxed.