I am taking Colmar not to loose, Colmar draw no bet and Colmar -0.25 (max 6/10 units per bet, choose ur bet) as the main selections today's evening (local time). For preview read below:

I wouldn't be so sure about taking high stakes even that Epinal is simply worst team than Colmar at the moment. Epinal isn't the same team from last season, many key players changed Epinal to Rouen, Metz, Bastia etc. All defensive line has been changed, at the beginning of the season there weren't any good strikers despite maybe one. Arrived few young players after month to help the team anyway injuries are the main problem in the team. At the moment another key midfielder Dembele is out, the same with mid Dufour and main striker Zakpa also. In Colmar all team is ready. Key df Haaby is back after suspension. Both teams played cup matches in weekend, Epinal with some rotation won 3-1 while Colmar lost after penalties. anyway I am not judging them considering the cup games, it is different world.

According to this match. I am scared of the field's conditions. It can be wet (was raining in last days) and for Colmar it will be a problem as they prefer fast and offensive style. For Epinal it can be crucial as they prefer more defensive style. Anyway still think that in the worst case they should be able to get any points. Good news is that Colmar hadn't a long road trip to Epinal, just less than 2h. It is quite comfortable.