EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

EP36's Corners Corner

Howdy gents. Starting a new project this week. Realize it won't be available to everyone or interest everyone, so if it doesn't - skip it. If it does, then hopefully we can latch onto some winners. Always looking for consistent ways to beat the books and I'm wanting to see if the Corner Kicks market is one. These will all be played via Intertops which is the only place I have seen these available with regularity for US-based players. Perhaps you Euro guys have other options that you can share - but for my purposes, these will be via Intertops.

I have seen them offer Corner Kick props for the Live Games they offer daily. I have to keep monitoring, but I have noticed that they seem to set the majority of the matches @ 10 corners for the O-U and just pump up the price if it's perceived a better shot towards the over or under. These are available live until the 1st corner is secured, so some of these can be played in the opening minutes of the match. In any case, I am going to try to outline the one/ones I want to look at when the matches go live [usually opens a few minutes prior to kick off] and try a few out. I've got a site that tracks corner kicks that I will be using + obviously knowledge of a team's tactics in attack, etc. that hopefully will help out.

I will be utilizing the Twitter link that SBR has as well, so any play I make will be tweeted. My Twitter handle is the same as my SBR screen name. Going to list what is available each day and once I research them up, I am going to post the ones that I will play depending on the price once the live betting lines open each day for these matches. Will try to post the ones I like early in the day for anyone who gives a F.

MONDAY'S [12-17-12] SCHEDULE
    La Coruna V Valladolid C+ Liga 17/12/2012 14:00 EST
    Braunschweig V Union Berlin Sky + Sport1 17/12/2012 14:15 EST
    Reading V Arsenal Sky Sports 1 UK 17/12/2012 15:00 EST
    Celta Vigo V Betis Sevilla C More Sport 17/12/2012 15:30 EST
    Points Awarded:

16johnnymac gave EaglesPhan36 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

samcro1
    samcro1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 587

best of luck bro!!

EaglesPhan36

Concentrating on this one today ..

Reading-Arsenal OVER 10 [-167]
    Will have to wait to see the price when betting opens, but this one makes a ton of sense. Reading has seen double digit corners in ten straight EPL matches. At home, all seven of their league matches have seen at least eleven corners. They average close to six corners per home match, while giving up right around the same number. Arsenal's last ten have seen double digit corners seven times with seven of their eight away EPL tilts seeing the same. The Gunners are averaging ten corners per match in their last ten with a minimum of six corners in eight of those matches. Would expect the price to be high if indeed they set this total @ 10. Feel comfortable taking this anywhere from 10-11. Will be back prior to kick off @ 3pm ET to post the price.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 12-17-12 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Price listed

sanneh
    sanneh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

i l0l'd when i saw the transition from ninja plays....to corner plays... RIP

xzoticx
    xzoticx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 699

I Had only over 4 in first half so i took it
    BOL EP

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by sanneh View Post
    i l0l'd when i saw the transition from ninja plays....to corner plays... RIP
    It's whatever wins man. My mojo on totals had been pretty terrible the last few weeks, so I was looking around at things like draws and now this. I think this is a largely unexploited market other than perhaps the Euro players who might torch these sort of things with the books that offer it regularly.

EaglesPhan36

Just checking in. Match is now available live and indeed they have it set at just 10 for the O-U. Price is -167 which is similar to the lines I have seen for other matches with attack minded squads. I'm in without wasting any time in-match for it to drop in case there is some early action.

I am double checking with their CS department because it is tricky how they have the options laid out. They have OVER 10, EXACTLY 10 & UNDER 10 corners offered. It is what I expected .. if it hits exactly on 10 corners for the match, you LOSE the Over or Under wager. There is no PUSH which is why they offer exactly 10 at a booming price of +750. Does not deter me from this particular wager, but something to be weary of if you are playing here so you don't get yourself into a jam thinking ten will get you a push.

Update: What is listed above is correct. No pushes if it lands on 10. Will monitor these as I go to see if there is a need to cover yourself by taking a small bet on the Exactly 10 corners to cover a potential loss. Also it appears from what I see in a live game now that you can also make this wager @ half time. It is currently available for the La Liga match w/Deportivo & Valladolid.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 12-17-12 at 01:57 PM.

EaglesPhan36

Unbelievable or I guess par for the course with my last day or so. Needed ONE corner in 30 minutes to get #11, instead locked on 10 corners and the big +750 would be the winner.

EaglesPhan36

Sitting today & tomorrow out. All cup matches being offered and I'm not going to wager on that unpredictability.

EaglesPhan36

THURSDAY's [12-20] SCHEDULE
    Rayo Vallecano V Levante C+ Liga 20/12/2012 15:00 EST
    Real Sociedad V FC Sevilla C More Sport 20/12/2012 16:00 EST
    Espanyol V La Coruna C+ Liga 20/12/2012 16:00 EST

EaglesPhan36

Real Sociedad-Sevilla OVER 10
    This is going to be my shot today. Real Sociedad have shown to be an attack minded side at home. In seven of their eight home matches in La Liga, there have been a minimum of 12 corners. Real Sociedad is averaging just under nine corners by themselves at home, while allowing at least four in every match. Sevilla has not been nearly as corner friendly on the road, but they do seem to engage when the home squad plays attacking futbol. Considering Sevilla's mostly poor play on the road, chances are they could be behind in this one which will hopefully force their hand to be more aggressive as well. Will again monitor the need to play the exactly ten corners play.

xzoticx
    xzoticx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 699

BOL EP i am tailing this one

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

EP, you might want to throw enough on "exactly 10" to cover yourself. I did this in Euros and it worked out pretty well. The one difference is 5Dimes offered 10-12, and over 12, so a little more leeway. Either way, good luck!

EaglesPhan36

Got it @ +100 at the 10 minute mark. Staying away from taking the Exactly 10 corners prop every time right now. I hear what you are saying about the other ones, but with the range on one exact number in this case - the probability of it landing right on 10 is reflected in the odds. Now if luck shows I need to start doing it, I certainly will!

EaglesPhan36

This one looks dead @ the 60 minute mark with just 4 so far. We'll see how I do going forward. Think England might be the better league to routinely try as that is the league I know best. La Liga just have to keep monitoring and researching for the better attacking sides. Also obviously need luck to hit these.

EaglesPhan36

Mad at myself too because I did a lot of research on the Espanyol-Deportivo match that pointed to an over, but chose this one instead.

Raymondo
    Raymondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Try all spot betting brother, unlucky

EaglesPhan36

Manchester Utd V Newcastle Utd Sky 26/12/2012 10:00 EST
    Aston Villa V Tottenham Sky 26/12/2012 12:30 EST
    Stoke City V Liverpool Sky 26/12/2012 14:45 EST

EaglesPhan36

Manchester United-Newcastle Over 10
    Not overly heavy into the stats. Looked 'em over and United normally goes balls out in attack mode @ home. Expecting United to work over Newcastle's defense. Always guess work, but I think the combo of United in attack & Newcastle playing from behind likely could lead to a bevy of corners.

EaglesPhan36

Might be a good time to abandon ship. An entire half with no corners. Zow.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

7 goals with 4 corners...